• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TSW Mirabeau

The 18x8 +35 front
19x9.5 + 40 rear
19x10.5 +27 could also work.

This guy did a custom drill (probably from a 5x120) to get his to fit.
934799_10201118358020615_2060431434_n.jpg

More pix here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Red-black-108k-miles-JH4NA1156RT000131-26-000

Last edited:
19x9 +30 with a 1.5 drop would work?

I wouldn't recommend it. Stick with 19x9.5, 19x10 (if they had one available), or 19x10.5 if you don't care as much for performance. You may need to call TSW to see which wheel faces each of those sizes have. Typically 19x9 wheels have a flat face (like the one on the front of the car). While 19x10 and 19x10.5 typically have the concave or deeper face (like the rear in the picture).

Photoshop'd tsw

I gotta say, that TSW and Petrol made some of the best looking low priced wheels.
I agree^^^^^, I was once looking at them. Here are some ideas I had and shared with 1other member.

Last edited:
i ran into some negative comments on tsw's while researching them for bmw's

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=575999

has anyone on here had good or bad experiences with them? they make some nice-looking wheels but some are so cheap it worries me a little-the old get what you pay for idea

Thanks Hapa.. I don't track the car or drive it much.. probably 3000 miles a year.

I just want a nice looking set of wheels since I sold the ESM wheels.
I wouldn't recommend it. Stick with 19x9.5, 19x10 (if they had one available), or 19x10.5 if you don't care as much for performance. You may need to call TSW to see which wheel faces each of those sizes have. Typically 19x9 wheels have a flat face (like the one on the front of the car). While 19x10 and 19x10.5 typically have the concave or deeper face (like the rear in the picture).

- - - Updated - - -

I read the whole thing, one guy fixed the problem at the end... Nothing major I don't think.

has anyone on here had good or bad experiences with them? they make some nice-looking wheels but some are so cheap it worries me a little-the old get what you pay for idea

Last edited:

I had TSw on the car for a few years. No problems. They are nice, but a little heavy. I had 18/19 and now run 17/18. It is a much nicer ride on the 17/18.

I just bought my car a couple of weeks ago and these are the same rims that are on mine in a 18"/19" set-up. Question you mention that they're kind of heavy, do you know what they weigh & what the model of TSW they are? I'm debating whether or not to stick with them or go with a 17"/18" set-up?

I dont know what mine are called, but here is a pic. They are for sale :)

View attachment 104681

I just bought my car a couple of weeks ago and these are the same rims that are on mine in a 18"/19" set-up. Question you mention that they're kind of heavy, do you know what they weigh & what the model of TSW they are? I'm debating whether or not to stick with them or go with a 17"/18" set-up?

I don't know the name. They were on the car when I got it. I swapped to advan 17/18 and I think I save about 40lbs with the tires.

The ride quality is noticeable smoother.

Yes Thruxton
Thanks.....Did you guys say that these are not produced anymore by TSW?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know the name. They were on the car when I got it. I swapped to advan 17/18 and I think I save about 40lbs with the tires.

The ride quality is noticeable smoother.
Wow! that's crazy to save that much weight going down one size all around. Do you have pics of your car with the 17/18 set-up? I am worried that if I go to that set-up that I'll have to lower the car so it won't look like what guys on here call the 4x4 look :rolleyes: the 18/19 set-up seems to fill the wheel fender space pretty good right now.

Thanks.....Did you guys say that these are not produced anymore by TSW?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! that's crazy to save that much weight going down one size all around. Do you have pics of your car with the 17/18 set-up? I am worried that if I go to that set-up that I'll have to lower the car so it won't look like what guys on here call the 4x4 look :rolleyes: the 18/19 set-up seems to fill the wheel fender space pretty good right now.

I will get one for you, but that pic isn't lowered. Looks way too high. I ended up dropping it.

I will get one for you, but that pic isn't lowered. Looks way too high. I ended up dropping it.
Cool thx for getting that for me. Would be cool to see the car lowered with that set-up if possible? Anyway I thought dropping the car would be in order if I switched to 17"/18". Did you lower the car with eibach springs?

A benz came in the shop fitted with them today. I didn't like them in person. I feel you either go lip, step lip or flush. This simulates a lip.
The front is pretty flat compared to the rear. Also how the end of the spokes meet the lip is not too appealing.

My advice would be to save your pennies and get some quality wheels, do it once. If you have to question more than twice move on to something else. Good luck.
these^^^wheels hurt the car more than help.

Last edited:
Cool thx for getting that for me. Would be cool to see the car lowered with that set-up if possible? Anyway I thought dropping the car would be in order if I switched to 17"/18". Did you lower the car with eibach springs?

I dropped it with tanabe springs. It was a little too low.

I dropped it with tanabe springs. It was a little too low.
Thanks, I guess I will start to look for a super light weight set of 17"/18" wheels for the car. Anybody have a link that they want to point me to, since I know this topic probably has been discussed many,many times. Thx

- - - Updated - - -

A benz came in the shop fitted with them today. I didn't like them in person. I feel you either go lip, step lip or flush. This simulates a lip.
The front is pretty flat compared to the rear. Also how the end of the spokes meet the lip is not too appealing.

My advice would be to save your pennies and get some quality wheels, do it once. If you have to question more than twice move on to something else. Good luck.
these^^^wheels hurt the car more than help.

I think I'll take your advice and get some quality wheels. They definitely don't do that Benz any justice for sure! Crazy how some wheels look good on one car, but not on another.

Here is the car dropped.
old-wheels-dropped.jpg

And here it is today.
nsx-new-wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Back