• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Type-S badge?

Where can I find one?

Many NSX owners have an NSX-R wing (common knowledge NSX-R never available in US) as well as a ton of other NSX-R stuff. Do we have a little double standard going on?

If the guy wants to badge his NSX "Type-S", or go as far as attempt to replicate the "Type-S" with any number of part swaps, then I guess I don't understand the difference.

Many NSX owners have an NSX-R wing (common knowledge NSX-R never available in US) as well as a ton of other NSX-R stuff. Do we have a little double standard going on?

If the guy wants to badge his NSX "Type-S", or go as far as attempt to replicate the "Type-S" with any number of part swaps, then I guess I don't understand the difference.

I don't think the nsx-r sticker should be on the wing either. I would either run no stickers or just the NSX centered. Just my personal preference. I actually prefer no stickers or badges on vehicles.

i am going to be shipping some items back from Japan. PM me if youre serious about wanting it.

ASHANA2-1.jpg

Type-S also has the silver door-panel emblems (like the Zanardi)...

Off-topic, but related...

Anyone (Sudesh, arista5, A.S. Motorsport, etc) know what a Type-S steering wheel (Momo Zagato) goes for from Honda?

Re: Type-S also has the silver door-panel emblems (like the Zanardi)...

Anyone (Sudesh, arista5, A.S. Motorsport, etc) know what a Type-S steering wheel (Momo Zagato) goes for from Honda?

youre still looking, I have seen a bunch of them pass but I figured you had one by now

PM me what youre looking to spend and I will see if i can find one.

type-S, y0'!

youre still looking, I have seen a bunch of them pass but I figured you had one by now

PM me what youre looking to spend and I will see if i can find one.
Yups, still on the prowl. I come across less than a handful per-year (either: they sell quick, Yahoo-Japan is a bit of challenge logistics wise, or too worn & need re-covering, etc). I'll PM you some details, quite appreciative of the offer- thanks! :cool:

Re: Type-S also has the silver door-panel emblems (like the Zanardi)...

Not sure what your tax or duties are but it was around $700 depending on exchange rate.

FWIW I was going to get a badge when I thought I could still buy the Type-S suspension...

600x450-2003122500017.jpg

Here is another view of it... hopefully I wont have to drill any holes in the bumper?

600x450-2003122500018.jpg

Looking at the back it appears it needs holes no?

AU can just clip those legs off and use the adhesive. No drilling.

Hi,

Just checked the parts, it would appear that the Type S bumper is Pre drilled for the badge! I'm amazed that Honda went to this extreme for just one model, as the rear bumper is the same for the rest of them in Japan.

But as mentioned above, just snip the pins off and job done.

any ideas on placement? is there a template?

If someone's doing all the requisite mods to build a Type S replica, then the badge is appropriate.

However, just slapping a Type S badge onto the car is pure posermobile.

I don't know the OP's intentions, but that's how I feel.

Back