• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UFC Tonight: Tito Ortiz vs Forrest G.

Any predictions? Hard for me to call it since Ortiz hasn't fought in so long.

yeah it's hard to tell... he hasn't fought in awhile but he also is "supposedly" all fixed (back)... so you lose in one area but gain in another...

now i'm kinda mad b/c I'm going out tonight and completely forgot to schedule the fight in.. :mad:

My predictions

Main Event:
Forrest Griffin over Tito Ortiz by decision

Main Card:
Paulo Thiago over Jacob Volkmann by submission
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira over Luiz Cane by submission
Amir Sadollah over Phil Baroni by decision
Josh Koscheck over Anthony Johnson by ground and pound TKO

Spike TV Card:
Jake Rosholt over Kendall Grove by KO
Ben Saunders over Marcus Davies by decision

Preliminary Card:
George Sotiropoulos over Jason Dent by decision
Karo Parisyan over Dustin Hazelett by submission
Caol Uno over Fabricio Camoes by decision
Brock Larson over Brian Foster by KO

Last edited:
My predictions

Main Event:
Forrest Griffin over Tito Ortiz by decision

Main Card:
Paulo Thiago over Jacob Volkmann by submission
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira over Luiz Cane by submission
Amir Sadollah over Phil Baroni by decision
Josh Koscheck over Anthony Johnson by ground and pound TKO

Good picks on the main card! The fights were predictable, but highly entertaining. I'm glad Josh and Anthony got fight of the night bonuses. That was a hell of a fight.
The New York Bas Ass was nothing but a punching bag for three rounds. Geez, he took a lot of punishment from Amir. :frown:
This was a great night of fights despite all the changes to the card. I have to give the UFC a lot of credit for putting together a good show despite losing Lesnar three weeks ago.

what is with these UFC judges... where do they find these people... 30 - 27 Griffin???? wtf!!?! I always wants Forrest to win but Ortiz was robbed last night. He easily took the first 2 rounds and Forrest took the 3rd...

Back