• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ultimate Dream Garage !

Is that one person's collection?

My goodness - if that were a collection of n-scale model cars I'd be impressed.. but to think each one of them is the genuine article; that's impressive.

1st picture of the 2nd post:

Estimated delivery of the new Lamborghini Reventon: Late June, early July. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gallardo_Superleggera_1.jpg

Call me old school but I've always had a soft spot for those late 60's model Vette's (second pic towards the back). But yeah the F-Cars and Lambo's are nice too. :biggrin:

Im curious how a DeLorean got in there and no NSX lol. :wink:

Call me jealous, but it's pointless to have that many cars! :rolleyes:

Nick, stop showing off your garage. :tongue:

Donate some money to the poor. :frown:

If you already donate money to the poor, donate more! :redface:

"I'll take one of every performance car on this planet, please."

So, what does this owner do for a living? Can't avoid that question, eventhough it can be rude.

I have been there....great collection...great guy...really nice and down to earth.
My video of it last year, before he had it all remodeled and layed out like that...
Best part is...he actually drives them.
/www.youtube.com/v/CweW5QHxwUQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CweW5QHxwUQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

No F1 but I was there as well w/ Blodi and it was amazing. I have never seen so many grown men walking around w/ their tounges on the floor drooling @ 1 time. It was a trip of a lifetime. Hopefully we will get to see it again. Nobody would ever think all that is in Michigan................:biggrin:

I think I overheard him one time say how he was debating getting an F50...he doesn't really like the car...but obviously its a gap in his collection...boy I wish I had that kind of problem.
No McLaren....I wondered why too...but, it seems to me that all of his cars are ones that he can have serviced easily....and who works on a McLaren?

If you go over to Ferrari Chat you will see a regular thread about this guy under the title 'Sultan of Michigan'.

Wow!!! One day, till then i'll have to deal with my 2 car garage

Attachments

• DSC01332.jpg
    DSC01332.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC01337.jpg
    DSC01337.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC01340_2.jpg
    DSC01340_2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC01341.jpg
    DSC01341.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01024.jpg
    DSC01024.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 83
Wow!!! One day, till then i'll have to deal with my 2 car garage

That garage is pretty nice as well, I like it:wink: I wish I had more room in the garage, I have my rides stashed in different places. Ah, one day:frown:

That garage is pretty nice as well, I like it:wink: I wish I had more room in the garage, I have my rides stashed in different places. Ah, one day:frown:

With all the money you spend on cars you could probably build a nice detached garage. But then you wouldn't have any money left to buy cars to put in there.:smile:

Back