• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unique LED Turn Signal+Blinker Upgrade 91-01 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets talk tomorrow, Cash in Hand, and coming out of my pockets.....
Thats how we roll.....
Trev

I like the designs....looks good and clean....can you show some pics with the headlights on with them? Thanks....I might be interested in another set of parking lights......like switching shoes here.

this is incredibly beautiful.. wow, just amazing..

have you considered to make this design on the na2's?? the way it arcs down, the light i mean, gives it a menacing look.

Also here is my old design for some more ideas for you guys.

IMG_5275.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like this setup. If the turn signal was a block of orange, I would be interested

AH....i have Canadian Day Time Running lights that I need to work in here as well though.
I want to get rid of those and just use these powered up all the time....
Hum, we might have to think about this for a sec...
Talk to you tomorrow, shoot me your phone number sir.
Trev
[email protected]
780-468-1110 work.
I will talk to Warren here who knows how these daytime running lights work via the park light system.
I think he is talking about it right here in this post after our meet on Sunday.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1209838#post1209838
Post 19, then the second picture, mind is the red one second car in behind the yellow.

Lets talk tomorrow, Cash in Hand, and coming out of my pockets.....
Thats how we roll.....
Trev

Sounds good high roller, I will send you a PM!

I like the designs....looks good and clean....can you show some pics with the headlights on with them? Thanks....I might be interested in another set of parking lights......like switching shoes here.

Here are a couple of photos for you with the headlights up, im running a 8k HID to give you a better example. Thanks

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

this is incredibly beautiful.. wow, just amazing..

have you considered to make this design on the na2's?? the way it arcs down, the light i mean, gives it a menacing look.

Thank you very much, I have been working on a +02 Enclosed housing LED option which is still in the works and will be going to one prime member very soon(you know who you are:biggrin:) Once this project is finished I will be all set to go for orders. Im hoping it will be in the next month or so. I will definitely keep you updated for sure!

Can you video it and show us all of the functions of both designs at nighttime?

I will work on that this week for you. I know video will be the best example for your visual interest.

Also here is my old design for some more ideas for you guys.

IMG_5275.jpg

I like this setup. If the turn signal was a block of orange, I would be interested[/QUOTE]

All orders are custom made so any design is pretty much possible. If you need me to photoshop it let me know:smile:

I love it. Thank you!!!

Glad your enjoying your lights Peter, Thanks again and get me some photos when you get some time please:wink:

Money sent, now sitting back and waiting for the second design to show up.
Thanks for the phone call, pleasant listening to you talk.
Trev

Thanks Trev, Sorry my phone went dead:) And for all the other people that have been interested I should have another core back in my hands in a few weeks. Thanks!

John

So we have a new design being worked on. I have to thank my business partner Dave for it. Stay tuned.
Trev

Yes, I'm pumped, thanks so much!
Trev
Just gave Dave a Hundred dollar Harley Shirt for pushing me this way.
You know. H.D. - Hundred Dollar, everything you touch on the fricken bike is $100.00!!!

I will have them shortly and you will have photos and video.
Trev

very interested, wanna see these in red car

fffanman has a red car so you will get a better idea what they will look like. Im curious as well, all the lights I have made so far have been for Black cars. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

I will have them shortly and you will have photos and video.
Trev

Trev that would be great if you could get a video of the lights in action. I dont have a video camera so it would mean a lot. Thanks for all the help!

I have two, and you know me and my postings...lol.
So it shall be done.
Should get car back from Body shop today....they just called and said they did the whole car black instead of red though.....
T

The amber is my signal light. He obviouly turned off the lights and turned on the flashers and caught them while they flashed with his great camera skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back