• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

13977nsx2.jpg

Taken in May 1995, when car was new. I got it this '94 in '95.

13977NSXF.JPG

Same car, taken in July 2005, ten years later.

da3dalus said:
dahhhh rock chips!!!!

it looks like you actually use your car and arent afraid to drive it. Props to you. And for keeping her clean for a decade.

Yes, I drive my car but mostly on weekends. almost never in the rain. It got less than 45,000 miles on the odometer. I don't want a garage queen. Other than the rock chips, the car is still in great shape. :biggrin:

chompx2 said:
Yes, I drive my car but mostly on weekends. almost never in the rain. It got less than 45,000 miles on the odometer. I don't want a garage queen. Other than the rock chips, the car is still in great shape. :biggrin:
that's cool posing your car in a cemetery...black works!! :cool: :wink:

I can't wait to get a new camera. Took this one at work today.

NOt sure why that came thru as thumbail. It wasn't good shot anyway.

Attachments

• nsxrockets1.jpg
    nsxrockets1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,172
It is not the best picture, but here is mine minus the chrome Giovannas!

Nate in DC

Attachments

• PICT0275.JPG
    PICT0275.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,043
Hi Guys,

Just bought a black NSX from NSXGambit here on Prime. Transformation will begin when car is shipped here to CA, hehe.

This is how car is now.

So far I've ordered a Kei Office Front Lip, Vinny's Side skirts, Custom Rear Spats from another Prime member here, HID kit, NSX-R Dreamsportz Wing (CF), NSX-R VIS Hood (CF). The rims pictured above was custom ordered in Diamond Black (with black diamond flakes)with a red anodized lip.

:biggrin:

I will post pics as modifications move along. I'm quite excited. Been saving money a looooong time between me and my brother put together.

Happy Holidays everyone, I'll be in Vegas after I arrive in CA tomorrow.

Wow, that should be interesting. Black with red lip Algernons. Nice wheels, my friend has a set of those for his RX8. Is that an option from Algernon, or did someone else do the the custom color for you?

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

..just got her, rims out, coilovers in next month :)

dukepham said:
Thanks for your compliments. Wheels are Privat, Profil model, 17x8 (F) 18x9.5 (R), both 40 ET, and no spacer required.

As for the house, I do have more bedrooms (6) than garages.....hehehe

Duke

Nice house....I should have bought over there....the houses are cheaper over there than LA county or OC.

Don't know about how cheaper comparing to LA/OC.......but I bought mine a year ago for 1.3 mil........perhaps, I guess it depends on the location/area....

Yes, I do agree that home prices in OC/LA are unreal.

anyone you guys going to south coast acura for the meet tommorrow? Come on black nsx's represent! :biggrin:

dave22 said:
Wow. You don't park next to one of those everyday. :D

Nopes only once a month.

Are those magnesium Volks?

Yes they are you have good eyes for detail. :smile:

Back