• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

NSX FoYoAss said:
Should I lower it? :D

Hi

Yes and get some rims with some decent lip too :)

(yes I am jeleaus <- can't even spell it :)

Regards

Some body say lip????

4139DSC00624.JPG

jimmycinla said:
...and some more lip for ya.... :biggrin:

P9210016.jpg
so that's where you hide your spare key !
mighty impressive lipature :smile:

heres some better pics of the car for mines

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,426
  • muffler.jpg
    muffler.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,193
  • wheel2.jpg
    wheel2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,125
  • frontnsx.JPG
    frontnsx.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,135
  • interior_ed.jpg
    interior_ed.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,317
Last edited:
Hi Eddie

Any more pictures of the seats?

I have ordered in the groupbuy that went one last month and they will look like yours.

So if you have any closeups I would appriciate if you posted them.

Regards

Hi Martin,

Here are two pics....one close up of the pattern and one full shot. I liked how they turned out....the material is expensive and hard to get.....so I am not sure if you are talking about the same stuff but if it is then you know I had it first. :tongue: hehe

eddie :biggrin:

Attachments

• closeup_pattern_suede.jpg
    closeup_pattern_suede.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • my_seats_custom.jpg
    my_seats_custom.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,147
Hi Eddie

Thanks

Forgot to ask who made them.

Regards

Hi Martin,

I do not know who makes the pattern.......but you can get it in real or fake suede.....my is real suede but you can't really see the difference in my opinion........but good luck and let me know how it goes....

eddie

Who did you purchase the seat covers from? Any suggestions anyone else where to purchase quality ones, theres a guy on ebay selling some but not sure if there any good.

01blacks4 said:
leatherseats.com is the best IMO

Hi

I am waiting for mine from Leatherseats.com. :biggrin:

Black. Red double stitching. Black NSX logo. Perforated body and bolsters.

Looking forward to take my NSX out in six months with fresh seats :smile:

Regards

How much are you paying for the leatherseats.com with all the lil upgrades your doing to the seats?

NSXpert01 said:
Who did you purchase the seat covers from? Any suggestions anyone else where to purchase quality ones, theres a guy on ebay selling some but not sure if there any good.

Mine was from this guy named Tony Bibian of BP Customs in Gardena, Ca and I believe he also has a shop in Las Vegas somewhere.

TruongTran said:
Here's Mine

Truong,

I like the look very much! Especially the wheel clearance tyre to fender front and rear!!!

Please let me know what the stats of your wheel sizes and offsets are and type including tyres sizes as well please... Also any suspension upgrades you've done!

Looks PERFECT!!!

Bone stock for now. But we'll see...

Attachments

• R001-002.jpg
    R001-002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,483
AU_NSX said:
Truong,

I like the look very much! Especially the wheel clearance tyre to fender front and rear!!!

Please let me know what the stats of your wheel sizes and offsets are and type including tyres sizes as well please... Also any suspension upgrades you've done!

Looks PERFECT!!!

My car is very much like most other NSX's w/ HP Evo Wheels. The offset is 38 front and back. I am using 3mm spacers and it is lowered w/ H&R Springs. The tires are Nitto 555s (inexpensive and long lasting). I don't get too crazy driving so these tires are fine for me. Here's another Picture of the car.

Attachments

• DSC02848.small.jpg
    DSC02848.small.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2,090
NSX~PERT said:
How much are you paying for the leatherseats.com with all the lil upgrades your doing to the seats?

Hi

I am paying $691.

That is for the following:
1991 Acura NSX - Black $509
Perforated body and bolsters $35
Double stitched in red $20
NSX logo on HR in black $40
Black perforated leather doors
Shift boot in black w/red stitching

I think it will look great when mounted. And also when the Hrant floor mats are installed with red NSX logo and red stitching it will look even better. And with the new sound system and a new set of HP Evo's..and so on.. :)

I guess the list goes on and on. But the things above is planned for 2005/2006.

The black NSX with HP Evos look sick on the picture from the front. Thats one hell of a lip :)

Regards

Back