• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

20z5tt5.jpg

2ic7hgy.gif

301o61l.jpg

Last edited:
I normaly don't post pics of the bee but heck just washed it,and as long as we stay far away so as to avoid the pitting/worn paint shes not looking half bad.Now i don't know why the all doors open pic gets so much play but i included it so as not to look foolish:wink: For those newbs who always ask : stance: nsx r susp. dubs: 17/17 ssr-c 215/255 tires. 5mm rear spacer. kit: 02 oem except front.:redface:

Attachments

• washy1.jpg
    washy1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 597
  • washy2.jpg
    washy2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 693
  • washy3.jpg
    washy3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 636
awww yeah black is the best! :biggrin:

Speaking of Batmobiles...
dsc0635ret.jpg

nsxoyagi.jpg

:biggrin:

Oyagi: I love the stance and apperance of your car in the first picture. :biggrin:

I am striving towards something similar with mine, although bigass wing is not widely accepted in the NSX fan crowd here in Norway. :tongue:

Oyagi: I love the stance and apperance of your car in the first picture. :biggrin:

I am striving towards something similar with mine, although bigass wing is not widely accepted in the NSX fan crowd here in Norway. :tongue:
Thanks guys! :biggrin:

Actually in my small city of Ottawa, Canada my car is an anomaly amongst the NSx guys here, who keep them mostly stock (in fact 2 local owners are well on the path of un- modifying their cars back to stock condition. However, all commenst so far around here has been positive since the wing went on earlier this month (at least to my face). :cool:

Back