• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

MikeC_587 said:
Thanks... Yeah, I received several tickets... So, I decided to go with a front plate... Someday I would like to develop a James Bond motorized front plate...

Mike

:mad: jealous cops suck!!!

SOS has a pretty cool front plate contraption that hides/exposes the plate when needed...I'm sure you could rig it to operate without leaving the driver seat:biggrin:

Well, it's been awhile since I post pictures of my car. Here are a few from Streets of Willow going counter clockwise.

At the end of the front straight entering the braking zone. Reaching 1st marker at 100+mph.
3710IMG_1230_cut.JPG

Braking hard at the 2nd marker
3710IMG_1233_cut.JPG

Accelerating through the 180 degrees at the end of the front straight
3710IMG_1229_cut.JPG

91 X said:
:mad: jealous cops suck!!!

SOS has a pretty cool front plate contraption that hides/exposes the plate when needed...I'm sure you could rig it to operate without leaving the driver seat:biggrin:

I bought one from SOS and should get it this week. I still would like to get a motorized one...

Mike

looking good Dr.V:cool:

here's my keep the thread alive bump pic:tongue:
77515-24-06_055-med.jpg

Hi

I had my NSX out of the garage last weekend. I have to wait until the road is clear of snow before I can get up onto the main road.

I will change those yellow lights before I take it out of hibernation. I have foglight and Hibeams in HID's here and also bright bulbs for the parklights.

Sorry for the low quality picture. I used my phonecam.

671101042006_001_-med.jpg

671101042006_006_-med.jpg

Regards

Nice! The black rims with the polished lip is sweet.

Got some new rims myself...I just stuck them on, and the weather has been crappy, so I'll have to wait to get some better pics.

13146DSC01530.JPG

13146DSC01531.JPG

bsudiro said:
Nice! BTW .. What color and size are the rims ?? Are those Volk Ce-28-s ??

Cheers .. Gus

17x7.5 and 18x9.5 CE28N's in Mercury Silver...(supposed to be hard to get, I dunno).

I put 265/35's on the rear...I love it so far.

Sebring Silver is one of the best colors for this car. I would love to have a Silver/Ivory one somewhere down the road.

Hi

5 posts since the last picture..well here is one enjoy :

6711DSCF0019-800.jpg

Regards

guess i'll update mine... :biggrin:

8071285oa.jpg

x

lookin good guys!!!

monthly bump...with my other Sebring Silver:biggrin: :tongue:
7751IMG_0459-med.JPG

7751IMG_0452-med.JPG

Last edited:
peter said:
I like your car a lot...wish my top was still black.
I can imagine....Silver with the black top gives it that F-16 look:cool:
why did you have it painted??? or did you buy it like that???

You can always have it painted back to black for less then $1000:smile:

Back