• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

this one was taken at the 6th Annual prime drive last week. :cool:
7751IMG_0531-med.JPG

just got done wash'n her...:smile:
7751IMG_0612-med.JPG

Very nice! :tongue: Your car reminds me alot of mine with the GTC:biggrin: Except yours seem to be in gunmetal. Now drop it.....LOWERRRRR! :biggrin: :wink:

mackash said:
Very nice! :tongue: Your car reminds me alot of mine with the GTC:biggrin: Except yours seem to be in gunmetal. Now drop it.....LOWERRRRR! :biggrin: :wink:

I think I'll stick with the Bilsteins on lower perch though:tongue:

"The perfect set up" :biggrin:

BTW, post some pics...

whiteNSXs said:
SSR Integral A2! Simple, sleek, and elegant. I had a set on my car before. They are good!
Steve

Thanks Steve! Your HID's really complete the car. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I've moved on from the SSR's.

Yeeeehaaaaw!
13146autox8.jpg

13146autox9-med.jpg

New HID fogs and front lip. Thanks Zahntech for the install help on the lip!! I already cracked it a little on my driveway. lol. (can barely see it, but I think this lip will be short lived.)
13146nsxlip1.jpg

13146nsxlip2.jpg

Jonathan said:
I'll add a shot from another thread of mine here to add to the Sebring Silver images...
When are you going to get the entire Silver stable together for a 'family' shot? :biggrin:

D'Ecosse said:
When are you going to get the entire Silver stable together for a 'family' shot? :biggrin:

Here you go :biggrin: ...The H2 is "sort of" silver, the NSX, Gallardo and E55 are all a very similar bright silver.

DSC03289.jpg

kam3ham3 said:
Can someone tell me what spoiler is on Chris NSX's car and where can I get one? Thanks.:smile:

That spoiler is from Comptech's widebody kit, you can get the spoiler separately and it fits a narrow body. It cost around $450 and is fiberglass and includes the third brake light.

QWKSLVR said:
That spoiler is from Comptech's widebody kit, you can get the spoiler separately and it fits a narrow body. It cost around $450 and is fiberglass and includes the third brake light.

Sorry, where exactly can I get it? Not on the Comptech web site...:frown: Thanks.

kam3ham3 said:
Sorry, where exactly can I get it? Not on the Comptech web site...:frown: Thanks.

It looks like Comptech no longer sells it's widebody kit. As far as I recall, the pieces were being made by Wings West a while back and I heard that WW changed ownership, which may have something to do w/ discontinuation of the NSX line for Comptech. If you really want that, you should PM Chris directly and make him an offer. He may take a trade of your stock wing plus some cash to repaint it Sebring Silver. That was my previous NSX and he's a friend of mine, I'm not sure if he's crazy about the wing or not. The fit & finish is very nice.

Jonathan said:
Here you go :biggrin: ...The H2 is "sort of" silver, the NSX, Gallardo and E55 are all a very similar bright silver.

DSC03289.jpg

Well...I'm done posting pics of my car in here. lol
:wink:

Jonathan said:

DSC03289.jpg

this pic is better than some of the "dream cars" collection....and owned by ONE person??!!! You live the life of many combined....can't get enough of this pic :biggrin:

Lets start this one back up.... With some NA2 action!!!

SouthCarolina0074.jpg

beautiful car but.....................wrong color:redface: This is the official sebring silver picture thread:tongue:

It's cool though.....at least it is silver:cool:

Here is my 1991 NSX with Comptech widebody.
16234IMG_5442-med.jpg

16234IMG_5469.jpg

16234IMG_5474.jpg

Back