• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Sebring Silver thead

My soon to be new avatar.

NSX110.jpg

I really like that CF vent on the picture posted above me. It should have came standard on the NSX in production. It makes you pay attention to the side profile of the NSX alot more.

Such a nice picture. I'm surprise not many are commenting on it. :smile: The silver rim goes perfect with your type R spoiler, CF vent, and black top. I would'nt do anything else to your car besides keeping up with maintenance. Thanks for sharing !

Thanks a ton! I actually have more plans for the car...need to update the rear to the 2002+ and then perhaps someday the front.

I like how in this picture the "H" stands out. Not bad for an old car, eh?

DPP_0001.jpg

Doing my part to keep the thread alive.

What it used to look like.
SNV30706.JPG

My personal touches added.
IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

Buddy of mine recently snapped this one for me. Installing my Procar CF mirrors on Tuesday and will hopefully get some updated pics.

Matt

DSC_0555.jpg

NSXHDR2.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• fswfrwewrteettwetwettwt.jpg
    fswfrwewrteettwetwettwt.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 2,726
Since DrVolkl sold his 91 to me I figured I had better come post something.

I'm still working on the "taking pictures of cars that don't suck" thing so this is the best I have so far.

view2sized.jpg

Here's an HDR photo of my car..

attachment.php

Attachments

• CozmosCar1-HDR.jpg
    CozmosCar1-HDR.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,416
I got my NSX-R wing put on last night. I had it painted sebring silver to match my car. Since I could not find any pictures of a painted wing in this color I figured I needed to post it here in hopes that my sprinkling of keywords in this post would make it easy to find for someone considering a painted spoiler such as this.

This one in particular is the Jetz Racing CF wing, which I had them paint for me.

You can also see my new blodisign rear diffuser on there too. :cool:

Attachments

• new wing and diffuser.jpg
    new wing and diffuser.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 247
  • new wing.jpg
    new wing.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 321
  • diffuser and wing.jpg
    diffuser and wing.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 273
Back