• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside kit for 1999 NSX in the works

Anyone know where to just buy those mirrors?

The Nurburgrings are completely flat faced with the same similar design as the ADV minus a beveled edge. When I picked up a 18/19 set it was heavier than the 19/20 ADV's my bro has.

From the pictures they looked slightly concave. What was the weight difference? Do you like them, the Nurburgrings?

..... I want to see this.

W/e you do, please just try not to install that huge Veilside wing ..

Once I did this foir the kids @ SINCITY -I am not sure about the name-

veilside_noncheesy.jpg

yikes:

vn3-1.jpg

Please, try to do something like that on the back and that wing, pleaseeeeeee I can't STAND the VEiliside rear .. the rest I can vomit in my mouth but the back kills me completely.

But regardless, have fun with your project, seems like you are loving it, and that is what matters in the end!

Oscar

ya i am thinking about not even installing a wing.... i cant afford a nice wing yet:frown:

ya i like the first pix , how much is a wing like that cost??????????? and what kind is that

That's my photoshoped version :)

I was considering doing something similar to the wing on your version. Not 100% sure if I still am or not - there's still a lot to be done on mine.

Here is where mine currently stands (ordered iForged wheels four weeks ago):
photo14.JPG

photo22.JPG

photo32.JPG

photo42.JPG

photo15.JPG

Last edited:
here is a photo shop of a pink veilside........

i am not too crazy about it.... i think the pink is too light..... keep in mind this is only a photo shop pix..........

nice veilside who ever car that is by the way......

i wonder how many shade of hot pink there is.... i want a darker hot pink:tongue:

Attachments

• pinknsx.jpg
    pinknsx.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 708
I was considering doing something similar to the wing on your version. Not 100% sure if I still am or not - there's still a lot to be done on mine.

Here is where mine currently stands (ordered iForged wheels four weeks ago):
photo14.JPG

photo22.JPG

photo32.JPG

photo42.JPG

photo13.JPG

wow your car looks amazing:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.......... and the fitment looks perfect.... please update us when u get more pix

Will do. Fitment is pretty good over all - just need to readjust the trunk and fix the driver door (doesn't shut all the way).

Also noticed that the last pic I posted wasn't showing up, so I fixed that. Hopefully it stays functional this time, because the gallery was giving me a lot of trouble with two pictures for some reason.

Last edited:
owning an nsx is the best car that i ever own...... bought my first one last September now i have 3 nsx... one i am parting out..... and one i am make putting up a veilside kit and the other one i am keeping it stock............ its all gravy if u ask me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here is some hot pink for ya.

13372normal_DSC_2137.jpg
[/IMG]

That color looked neat in person, I'm not sure how it would look on a Veilside though, thats a lot of pink!!

wow your car looks amazing:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.......... and the fitment looks perfect.... please update us when u get more pix

LOL that car looks so silly with the old skool stock NSX wheels. That made my night! So what wheels are you thinking about putting on there?

What?!? I thought it looked great with the stock wheels! :tongue:

You think it looks silly in those pics? You should see it in person. It's funny because the car itself looks better in person, but the stock wheels look 100x worse. I ordered iForged Retros four weeks ago. Black face, chrome lip, 19x9 front, 20x12 rear. I was told 4-6 weeks to be made, so they should be ready soon.

What?!? I thought it looked great with the stock wheels! :tongue:

You think it looks silly in those pics? You should see it in person. It's funny because the car itself looks better in person, but the stock wheels look 100x worse. I ordered iForged Retros four weeks ago. Black face, chrome lip, 19x9 front, 20x12 rear. I was told 4-6 weeks to be made, so they should be ready soon.

whats ur front and rear off set going to be, do u know yet????????????

about to pick out my roof air scoop this weekend (yes my car is a targa) it will be a functional air scoop for the cabin (need to save money from the a/c since gas is hella high :confused:)

i am trying to figure out how to open and close the air vent like a rally car :smile:.
a ball valve would work but its too bulky ...........

A roof scoop like this?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/features/fastandfurious/ff2-4.jpg

If so, please don't. Spend the extra 5 minutes removing the targa or the 10 seconds to roll down your windows. Btw(IMHO), cooling down the nsx cabin shouldn't affect your gas as would cooling down a suburban.

Good luck and don't let this project get too ricey.

A roof scoop like this?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/features/fastandfurious/ff2-4.jpg

If so, please don't. Spend the extra 5 minutes removing the targa or the 10 seconds to roll down your windows. Btw(IMHO), cooling down the nsx cabin shouldn't affect your gas as would cooling down a suburban.

Good luck and don't let this project get too ricey.

no that is hella ugly roof scoop..... i am getting a custom scoop about 12" wide and 1" tall......................

still deciding what color to paint,,,,,,,,,,,, hot pink is out,,,,,,, now i want something in between formula red and hot pink............. i want it to be bright ......................... maybe even purple :rolleyes:

I never understand people who opt for the Veilside. It takes a beautiful car and turns it into rice. Why take all that aluminum off and replace with fiberglass is beyond me. But, to each their own.

Back