• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Veilside kit for 1999 NSX in the works

Im not the biggest fan of the VS kit, but that's so badass!
Paint the top black = perfect!

346uw0p.jpg

:tongue:

Looks good!

Is your rear hatch lexan or are you missing the frame from the glass because I don't see it. If it is lexan where'd you get it and does not having the outer frame pose any problems?

Thanks! It's a lexan hatch that was purchased from Science of Speed. No problems as of yet, but it's a recent addition and the car and hatch haven't exactly been seeing much use, so...

Last edited:
just started on my veilside kit today. looking for the original veilside headlights (very hard to find) if i can't find it i will use the Toyota Celica headlights instead :mad:. Any suggestion is welcome, please i am looking for other type of headlights that will fit the veilside kit....help me :confused:

i am planning on putting the rear panel vent and a false scoop on my roof, maybe i might make it a working scoop by running it into the cabin for fresh air:smile:
also i am looking for rims and tires for the wide body kit 19x8.5 front 20x12 rears

i found a great auto body shop and they were the one that build the white veilside nsx (aka CinCity)

here are pix of a veilside nsx that they are currently working,i will post pix of my nsx within the coming days

I have the original Veilside headlights but I won't sell them. However, I know a guy who is a carbon fibre genious. If you want I can check with him what he charges for making a copy using mine for molding? He can probably make them in FRP aswell if you want the cheaper route.

I'm also selling my genuine Veilside mirrors if your are interested.

Pics of mine:

sk_ne_086.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

maisty008.jpg

Last edited:
Back