• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very bad day.....

Well the day before yesterday I was just sitting in my house doing pretty much nothing after class. I keep my car in the back driveway off of the road during the day and put it in the garage at night. Its a pain on nice beautifull days to get it in and out of the garage. Its behind the house so I figured it was safe. Well as it got dusk I put it in the garage.
when I went to get in it yesterday morning I pulled it out of the garage got out to close the garage door and let it warm up a bit I walked around it to find this on my hood.

dsc00027fw9.jpg

I live in Lima, Ohio. This place is known for being a shithole but I didnt expect it to happen in my back yard with me home and it between 3 other cars that werent touch. I truly hate jealousy. So for a future reference never take your nsx to 45801!:mad:

also sorry for the bad pic with my phone cam. I will get high res pics up soon.

Sorry to see that, thats always one of my fears when my car is out of sight than some jealous person will do something like this. Haters:mad:

Sorry for your problem. Do you know who did it? You seem to know that s/he is jealous. I'd guess that for 100 acts of vandalism there are probably 100 different reasons for it.

Sorry to hear about that...This is one of the many reasons I dont leave my car unattended.

Sorry to see that some piece of shiet assaulted your car:eek: How deep is the scratch...take it to the best detail shop...they may have some tricks to make it look a bit better.

Dam

What goes around comes around my friend. Release your anger and move on. You're still better off than the rest of us who don't own an NSX.:tongue:

Yes, I know it sucks. No one wants it to happen and I am sorry that it did. But the title of your post says "very bad day". That would be a day that a loved one dies. A really bad day was when Len3.8 slammed his motorcycle into an SUV and passed away. Now all we have are his pictures on the front page of this site.

The NSX is one of my favorite things too, but it is just a car. And someone with no conscience scratched it. So what can you do. Its done. You just have a situation that needs to be dealt with, and there are solutions.

You may want to consider putting a small camera and recorder in so next time you have some video for the police. They are pretty cheap these days, and with a kit you can setup a computer to record on the hard drive. If its an IP cam you can even log in and watch your car from anywhere there is an internet connection. You can PM me if you want some advice on this.

Last edited:
Sorry to see that some piece of shiet assaulted your car:eek: How deep is the scratch...take it to the best detail shop...they may have some tricks to make it look a bit better.

Dam

unfortunately, if you can feel it with your fingernail, it's too deep, you're either going to have to use touch-up (here you're better letting a pro do it too) or having the panel painted by a pro properly. You might want to e-mail Pbasso for tips, he's the best in the NY tristate area, and always happy to render good advice along with a touch of humor!!! Sorry this happened, but as others have said, it sucks, but nobody got hurt!!!

Wow, that is terrible. I live in indy and have a formula red hood sitting in my garage because I am in the process of doing an '02 upgrade. The paint is by no means perfect, but it's not bad. My offer to you is a straight up trade my hood for your hood. Hope this makes your day somewhat better. Feel free to PM me for pictures.
Chris

Just horrible. This is the exact reason why my car doesnt ever see parking lots or other public places. It truly sucks when this happens. I really hate not driving my car wherever I go, and sometimes wonder why I bought the car to begin with, especially when I seldom drive it.:(

Lima is a shithole...i grew up in cleveland and let me just say...the cops and court system in Lima all think they are on TV.....frickin bastards....
oh yeah that sucks about your car

Sorry about your NSX man :frown: but is not the end of the world. Some haters at LifeTime fitness put some sandwich hams on the hood of my NSX and seats but luckily that there wasn't any scratch:smile: . After that day I had never drive my NSX there, I took it as a warning sign from the haters. Lesson learn, I only drive my NSX if I know for sure that place is safe.

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F***ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f***ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some d***less piece of sh*t f***ed with it.
Lance: They should be f***ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a**hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f***er!
Vincent: What's more chickensh*t than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f*** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F***ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f***ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some d***less piece of sh*t f***ed with it.
Lance: They should be f***ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a**hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f***er!
Vincent: What's more chickensh*t than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f*** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

the jerkoff will get his
Vengenge is mine saith the Lord

Its happend to me too :( I had to get a door repainted because of it... I lived with it for a year, and just did my NSX-R hood and WW sides at the same time.

Good Luck.

I had an 04' Navigator, brand new, sittin' on 22's... SOB's keyed it up AND down BOTH sides, then keyed the name 'toker' in gang writing on the rear bumper. :mad:

Thanks for your concern guys. I truly was shocked yesterday I guess it really didnt hit me untill this morning. I walked out into the garage and just wanted to cry.
Some of your are totaly right though it could have been worse. Much worse actually. The topic heading I still feel fits though. As it was a very bad day. Im going to get high res pics tomoro. My roomate was a colision and refinishing major at Wyotech and said theres a slight possibility It can be wet sanded and buffed out. I just had the car repainted last june. The paints not even a year old.:redface:

Hopefully the hater will get his sooner or later. Why would you do such a thing to a car like an nsx? I hate leaving my car unattended.

Just horrible. This is the exact reason why my car doesnt ever see parking lots or other public places. It truly sucks when this happens. I really hate not driving my car wherever I go, and sometimes wonder why I bought the car to begin with, especially when I seldom drive it.:(

No offense, but I just gotta know how you keep your car out of parking lots and other public places? :confused:

Back