• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VIDEO of HP Turbo NSX in Canada

Wow, it's eerie how similar our cars are.

You must have burned through and entire tank of gas in one night. :tongue:

That is awesome Omar.

But be careful! Cops dont like flame throwing exhausts very much.

This HP kit looks to be pretty sweet.

Still stock internals and 420ish at the wheels?

First of all hats off for the hood mounted video's, they beat the shit of a video from a cell phone!!!!! you get a ten on everything!

my only question is about the sound. is that the turbo making the ppppppssshhhttt(air escaping) noise? i hear no exhaust not at all, just air. I could be wrong. So we are assuming that you are more than pleased with the setup?? A base tune got you 420ish?

i always thought a c32 would keep up with an nsx, but i could see the HP when you pulled away!!!

Nice video, turbo sounds great!

i always thought a c32 would keep up with an nsx, but i could see the HP when you pulled away!!!

If you look at the video at about 4:45 you can see that the c32 was actually keeping up with him. I don't think he was on it the whole time in the vid. I don't see how the cops didn't see the big camera on the hood ..lol.

<--- Jealous!:tongue:

i want a hood camera :)

sweet vid...i would do something about the backfire/flames...seems like it may be rich..

First of all hats off for the hood mounted video's, they beat the shit of a video from a cell phone!!!!! you get a ten on everything!

my only question is about the sound. is that the turbo making the ppppppssshhhttt(air escaping) noise? i hear no exhaust not at all, just air. I could be wrong. So we are assuming that you are more than pleased with the setup?? A base tune got you 420ish?

Thats the wastegate making that noise. Its very hard to get the actual sound of the car. EVERYONE says it sounds like an F1 car. I am very pleased with my kit. 2nd tune was 370rwp on a hot day. I have to go back once I, 1: Relocate the fan, 2: Install the AEM TRU boost controller, and an Air intake Temperature Gauge. Then we are going to up the boost to 13lbs, but only gonna use that much boost for one or two pulls MAX.

With regards to the C32, we had a "Performance" test, and lets say he owes me 200 bucks still...:cool:

i would do something about the backfire/flames...seems like it may be rich..

It was rich because it was the base tune. Also, the exhaust doesn't have a long way to travel, where on front engine cars the exhaust extends like 13ft, where as on the NSX its right there!

Lucky! Great video. Everytime I tell myself i'll stay NA, i see this and remember how cool turbo's are. Thanks soooo much for posting up!

I love it:biggrin:

Back