• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanting help buying an NSX.

Hi,im new to the boards and would like some input. My friend owns a NSX and said this is the place to come for great info and wisdom. My friend said that everone on here was very helpful when he was looking for his.

Im looking for a nsx to buy and would like some input about this car. Does anyone know anything about this one? The guy says he will take 29K for it. Is this worth it and shoudnt it go for more with such low miles?

I have posted the VIN, sorry its upside down.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4544013070

34_1_b.JPG

Last edited:
JDMHONDA said:
Im looking for a nsx to buy and would like some input about this car. Does anyone know anything about this one? The guy says he will take 29K for it. Is this worth it and shoudnt it go for more with such low miles?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4544013070

$29k sounds reasonable for NSX with 51k miles, that is still very low mileage.

Judging from the pics it looks very clean, the momo wheels looks very unique, not bad at all, much better than oem 5spoke wheels imho.

You can have the prepurchsae inspection done at any Acura dealers.

nsxsupra said:
$29k sounds reasonable for NSX with 51k miles, that is still very low mileage.

Judging from the pics it looks very clean, the momo wheels looks very unique, not bad at all, much better than oem 5spoke wheels imho.

You can have the prepurchsae inspection done at any Acura dealers.

Thanks for the info.

Im hoping someone from the board will have seen this NSX or knows some stuff about it.

JDMHONDA said:
Hi,im new to the boards and would like some input. My friend owns a NSX and said this is the place to come for great info and wisdom. My friend said that everone on here was very helpful when he was looking for his.

I have posted the VIN, sorry its upside down.

Thanks

Hmm...

AutoCheck shows this car was involved in a reportable accident in '96:

"04/14/1996 NASSAU COUNTY, NY State Agency COLLISION WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:62882490)"

It's been retitled 6 times (2 of those times a few months after the accident), and in multiple states.

It's been thru at least 3 autoauctions, and is being sold by a guy selling multiple vehicles at this time on eBay.

I see no mention of any documented owner history or maintenance records at all.

I'd pass...it's been thru the typical used car dealer machinations too much for
me to consider.

J-H said:
Hmm...

AutoCheck shows this car was involved in a reportable accident in '96:

"04/14/1996 NASSAU COUNTY, NY State Agency COLLISION WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:62882490)"

It's been retitled 6 times (2 of those times a few months after the accident), and in multiple states.

It's been thru at least 3 autoauctions, and is being sold by a guy selling multiple vehicles at this time on eBay.

I see no mention of any documented owner history or maintenance records at all.

I'd pass...it's been thru the typical used car dealer machinations too much for
me to consider.

Thank you!

My friend was right about this forum. When i get my NSX i really would like to become a part of this great family.

Have a great day, and thanks again.

Back