• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Were you flagged down yesterday?

vvs

Contributing Member
So a friend on mine was in Tampa on business yesterday. He was driving a big black work truck and saw an NSX which he thought was me (Red with black wheels). So he proceeds to speed through traffic to catch up and waive who he thought was me down...

From what I understand he did get the NSX driver to pull over and when he got out realized it was not me.. needless to say he claims it was one of his top 5 most embarrasing moments so I am wondering who it was on here?

HTN?

So a friend on mine was in Tampa on business yesterday. He was driving a big black work truck and saw an NSX which he thought was me (Red with black wheels). So he proceeds to speed through traffic to catch up and waive who he thought was me down...

From what I understand he did get the NSX driver to pull over and when he got out realized it was not me.. needless to say he claims it was one of his top 5 most embarrasing moments so I am wondering who it was on here?

HTN?

That is a pretty funny, and scary story at the same time.

Just curious, but why would someone pull over?:confused:

HTN?

Not me. I have not been driving for the past 4 months due to new baby.
And no, I would not have pulled over...especially when there's a big black truck involved.
LOL

Back