• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you guys/gals look like?

Is that all?
Thought there was gonna be a car in it somewhere!
frown.gif

i dun think the Forum Nazi is gonna appreciate that link either....
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 24 January 2003).]

scottjua said:
better yet...here's me at 10-11 when I almost got run over by a bus in West Berlin...I saw the Countach and darted across the street to see it...my Step mother almost beat me senseless

LAMBO.jpg
You almost got killed running for that piece of crap!!??? You step mother SHOULD beat you.:D
Steve

scottjua said:
better yet...here's me at 10-11 when I almost got run over by a bus in West Berlin...I saw the Countach and darted across the street to see it...my Step mother almost beat me senseless

LAMBO.jpg

i would have done the same thing

Guess Who???

Must be that cool dude in the last row to the right, thumbs up to you to!!

LOL...hey AJ, trust you to post a photo with more chicks than SingleSamuari or MYNSX. :D
You should have posted this over in Single Samuari's thread.... . rofl.... ;)

Here's a pic of my wife and I...of course, Tan, you already know what we look like! :D

Attachments

• akira3d.jpg
    akira3d.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 791
ajnsx said:
I could post a lot better, when you go to car shows like this neo ;)
www.x-5.jp but im too shy ;)

I'm sorry but to say that with so much "JDM" influence and worshipped over here, In Contrast, That auto show and the contestants got real bad influenced by the ill-US import scene, those cars are very very ricey...

Look at that Integra with Eclipse headlights...
the civic that have colored silicon hose all over the engine bay...
the fast and the furious frames on the Oddysey.....

Funny thing is that stupid movie and its sequeal made us looked like idiots in foreign countries... My Girl's friends in Taiwan called her (I thinks it just released over there a month ago.) and asked her if I'm like one of them... (in a humiliate way.)

I told her Just tell them I drives an nsx and I hated that movie. End of discussion.

I'm sorry but to say that with so much "JDM" influence and worshipped over here, In Contrast, That auto show and the contestants got real bad influenced by the ill-US import scene, those cars are very very ricey...

JDM is not the only style of car here, look at the vip cars, the drift cars, the bb people movers, the huge fibrglassed vans with airbrushing, the influence runs back and forth from various groups. Some are way out some are not. One is not better than the other.

the civic that have colored silicon hose all over the engine bay...
They dont sell kits for the nsx as well? I've seen many NSX'S with the same detailing.

Funny thing is that stupid movie and its sequeal made us looked like idiots in foreign countries... My Girl's friends in Taiwan called her (I thinks it just released over there a month ago.) and asked her if I'm like one of them... (in a humiliate way.)

Im from a foreign country and im living in another foreign country. Most of my friends recognise the film and its sequel as 1) entertainment value (if you were a 12 year old, im sure you would have like them) 2) Hollywood/entertainment industries attempt to cash in on something they finally realise is a legitmate past time for many. Sure , they represent some bad parts of the culture for some, but i'd rather have the choice of being able to see movies (which are all in fun) than no movie at all. I dont think Americans look like idiots, if i used films to judge a nation that would have happened a long time ago ;). If your girlfriends' friends only believe one particular stereotype then you need to explain the many types of communities existing within the import car scene.

I told her Just tell them I drives an nsx and I hated that movie. End of discussion.

Telling her friends that, would make you sound superficial and elitist. There are many nsx's that you (it may seem) would find to 'ricey' in the car shows at www.x-5.jp, but i admire the dedication and patience these people have (whether i like their style or not) to do what they like. This is what makes it fun. Try to be a little more open minded. :)

scottjua said:

LAMBO.jpg

I am glad that is an old picture. I was going to say "who is the poor kid with the old school haircut and clothes. Is that Fred Savage?:D

Back