• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the difference between 2002,03,04,05

Thanks! My first choice is a black on black with less than 20k miles, but it seems there are few for sale. I've found an 02 with less miles than an 05 and for 10k(15%) cheaper. Interestingly, it looks like Blue, yellow or orange are about 10% cheaper than black or silver. I guess they have less mass market appeal

I will offer one suggestion, talk to the kid (Mike @ Bridgewater Acura). He gets in quite a few NSX's from time to time and would take care of you. I do not work for him but, I did buy my car from him and got a great deal with even better customer service. Just another way to try and find the car you want. Good luck bro and make sure you stick with what you want. It took me a year to find one that I wanted at the price I was comfortable with.

I hope you yellow guys aren't going to take that! Sound to me like someone needs his knee caps "busted"! For a couple bucks I'll sell you Daves address and an untraceable crow bar:biggrin:

I can honestly tell you I probably paid less than anyone here for a NEW 2004 NSX. :smile:

Here ya go!

MyNSXinterior.jpg

Hmmmm, BlueBerry:tongue:

It is a 2004 red exterior, black interior. 8k miles. black and red are my two favorite car colors. It would be nice to be able to trade for a different color in a year or two...if only for a summer:smile: .

What year red? what color interior? sounds good u finally found a clean car with good mileage.. Good luck!

He has gray mats on blue carpeting. That is all I need to say...

Of course I do. I track my car a lot and usually things get really dusty or dirty. I like to keep my blue mats nice. Who gives a crap about gray stuff.:biggrin:

That is the ugliest stereo I have ever seen. It looks like you took a TV out of an old Air-Tran plane and stuck it on your dash. Between that and the ridiculous sea of blue, the only normal looking thing in your car are the gray matts.

That is the ugliest stereo I have ever seen. It looks like you took a TV out of an old Air-Tran plane and stuck it on your dash. Between that and the ridiculous sea of blue, the only normal looking thing in your car are the gray matts.

Sigh for those of you not familiar.. this is what a "playa hata" sounds like. Dave quit hatin ... LOL

Back