• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What Motorcycle you ride?

I've was riding a cruiser for a few years...but never a sports bike. I like to one day have the courage to get on it and own one. In term of the ride, what's the different? What to do on a sports and NOT on a cruiser? How much leaning do you on a sports during the turn? I would appreciate a little feedback......especially those that have ridden a sports and cruiser.

TIA

Being an NSX owner you can guess easily. I did not own a cruiser but did ride few. Cruiser is comfortable. Leaning is subjected to rider...the major factor for me to get on supersport as it keeps challenging you.

Cruiser does not challenge me or may be I don't know!

Is anyone looking in getting the new Honda CBR250?
img_comfort.jpg

WOW that is a sick rider. That Gold Wing has to be modified. I would bet money that it dose not have the stock tires on it but that is very impressive riding. That rider would be faster then most on anything he got on. SICK!

As far I know other then tires its all stock. its just shows you can have fun on any bike as long you know your ride and how to make it dance yes it'll be easier on sports bike but everyone have their riding style for me I have tried Turing, street fighter, sports , super sports and super sports Turing and at this point I feel nothing better than controlling a beast on twisties.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Just my .002<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Ravi<o:p></o:p>

Ravi ^ thatz one hell of a rider!...guess its rider as always.

Good reminder > Anybody going to deals gap this year? I will be in June.

It's warming up slooowly..ordered a new set of Pures ...can't wait for some warm weather.

Last edited:
WOW that is a sick rider. That Gold Wing has to be modified. I would bet money that it dose not have the stock tires on it but that is very impressive riding. That rider would be faster then most on anything he got on. SICK!
afaik, that's a stock 1800 w/a talented rider on board.

in the goldwing world, some refer to 1800's as "couch rockets" ;) for a big touring bike, they've got a lot of "go" to them.

Is anyone looking in getting the new Honda CBR250?
img_comfort.jpg

If it were an inline 4 cyl. engine I would dump my Ninja 250R in a heatbeat for it but since it is a single cylinder 250 I would expect the performance to be less than stellar.

2001 Honda CBR 1100XX ( Blackbird )

Twins : )

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 132
Here is my old school GSXR750R.

drygsxr.jpg

And the newer BMW.

liam35017.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. Looks like season is open. I am booked next two weekends as of now. Life is getting better....

Anybody here going to deals gap r1 convention? Please PM me. May be I will post another thread to get some response.

Found this and had to post it. Wish I had better camera.

Like to see some of the pairs.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 122
Anyone with some exprience and riding knowhow ride a Triumph Street Triple? Bike magazine says they like it better than the Speed Triple. I just got to get a corner carver because my 1150 BMW makes me want to ride and not run. Kinda like my wifes Camry makes me want to ride and my NSX makes me want to drive. Know what I mean?

Attachments

• IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg