• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What the hell is this?!

I can easily tell you why there is not a single picture with the "top up" Why...

They can't sell a convertible NSX's with the top up because they are UGLY!

It looks like it was pretty well done. Someone will buy it. I'd hate to drive it though (maybe while listening to Chubby Checker).

There was another convertible NSX for sale awhile ago to I believe it was in Vancouver BC

Reminds me of an oldie.

nsx_vert.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a lot of time and money went into this. Hopefully it's a resurrection and a stocker was not sacrificed. I wonder why the '02 tail lights were foregone?

I have to say that looks pretty good. The ride quality must be awful unless some serious additional reinforcements were added. I bet we eventually see a convertible NSX from the factory in 2015-2016ish.
Edit: Just realized this car is a 91 and an automatic which makes me like it a lot less. Had this car started life as a targa less cutting would have been involved and the chassis would have already been beefed up a bit to handle the extra flex minus a roof.

Last edited:
It does look like quality workmanship at least, very weird to see. Maybe WCC did it lol

It's not entirely an abomination for an NSX. Obviously someone put a great deal of money and time into this project. I find a good majority of the updates are tasteful (front end/valance/side skirts) and would appeal to a several that I can think of. Probably the most tasteful convertible was the Route KS version.

http://blog.bespokeventures.com/tag/spider/

Looks like a Newport conversion to me.

Back