• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What type of suspension is the best for ride and handling...?

Parts have been sitting here since then. Super busy with my business, record year :-> and it will be over the holidays before I can get to it. ill post when it's done.

Parts have been sitting here since then. Super busy with my business, record year :-> and it will be over the holidays before I can get to it. ill post when it's done.
Cool look forward to hearing about it.

Science of Speed says they can still get the S units... maybe I need to confirm.
I checked with SOS and the Type S is very limited and has to be pieced together part by part.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who tried to make/fit an adaptive suspension under the NSX?
KW DDC with KW ECU, or TEIN EDFC?

(I have the KW v3 and looking for a high end solution)

Is there anyone who tried to make/fit an adaptive suspension under the NSX?
KW DDC with KW ECU, or TEIN EDFC?

(I have the KW v3 and looking for a high end solution)
No one i'm aware of makes an adaptive kit for the NSX. JRZ teased one at SEMA around 2019 IIRC but to this day it's only been available to corporate clients, not the end user.

I've considered 3D printing a mount to my JRZs for the EDFC but i've heard the micro servo motors they use has little torque. The JRZ knobs require considerable effort. Fortune Auto makes a servo controller but it's kind of a bandaid solution like the Tein so I question it's practical usage.

1715029645149.png

Back