• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats up this weekend?

Anybody know of any planned car events this weekend? I finally have a weeekend at home with some time to do things.

Re: D.A. Racing at Infineon

Last I heard, you're late signing up to join your NSX brothers and sisters down at Infineon to cheer on Kip/Shad as they race an SCCA double this weekend. It's the only place to be.

Bring your hot GF to be an umbrella girl. :wink: And see Larry, cub reporter, to give him your observations of the race and goings-on in general. Get over to Turn 2 on race start and hope Kip's well clear of any shemozzles that usually occur there. Be sure and shout obscenities at any car's numbered 45 or 07.

Take lots of pictures/video, but don't ask Kip and Shad too many questions unless things are going absolutely perfectly. You'll know because they'll have no tools in hand and they'll be smiling from ear to ear. Should be a good time. :cool:

You wanna reclaim your crown??:cool: You name the Go-Kart track and I'll give you a chance :biggrin:.

ahhhh......yes.....good idea. But I think we should all add ballast to even out the weight. Or adjust the times by adding seconds to skinny stick people.....if we had done it like that I would have had the crown.........its OK....im not too bitter..........:biggrin:

There is a band playing at L Nebbia winery in HMB that I'm going to see:

Don't miss this live performance one day only !!!!!

OUTDOORS AT THE LA NEBBIA WINERY
JOHN ALEXANDER JAM
SPECIAL QUESTS KATIE CHASE BAND
With Collin Price

WHERE: LA NEBBIA WINERY, HIGHWAY 92, HALFMOON BAY
TIME: 1 - 4PM
WHEN: SUNDAY SEPT. 6th, 2009

A couple of us drove to Big Sur River Inn. 30 mins south of Carmel on hwy 1. Beautiful place to take S.O. to dine, or for a family picnic on the river. Great smooth 20-30 miles of twists/turns with beautful weather and view of the ocean.
Did see some nice Ferrari's there.

Demonstrates the best handling performance of the NSX. Corvette in my rear view mirror was trying to keep up on. LOL

Plan to go again soon.

Last edited:
I attended a Skip Barber High Performance class at Laguna Seca on Sunday. Drove several cool cars including the Lexus ISF. We capped the day off by having a track session.

Lots of fun had by all...

List of cars driven:
Porche Boxster
Lexus IS F
Lotus exige s
BMW 330i
Mazda RX8

Back