• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where can I rent an NSX in Vancouver, Canada?

My brother has a terminal illness and one of his wishes is to drive/ride in an NSX.

I'd like to surprise him with something and was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can rent an NSX in Vancouver, Canada?

Any info is much appreciated!

Originally posted by ForJerome:
My brother has a terminal illness and one of his wishes is to drive/ride in an NSX.

I'd like to surprise him with something and was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can rent an NSX in Vancouver, Canada?

Any info is much appreciated!

email me [email protected] I live in Abbotsford B.C. and have a '91 red nsx. It is getting engine work done on it now so I couldn't do anything right away but I know of a couple other owners here and may be able to help.

I live in Seattle, and if you can't find an NSX, my wife and I could take a weekend trip up sometime and take your brother for a spin. I'm sure that there are several of us in the area that could help you.

Aaron

Originally posted by Tony Montoya:
There's a rental shop on Burrard a couple blocks from Burrard Acura. They rent Ferraris and might have an NSX.

Thanks Tony Montoya for the info.
Unfortunately the rental shop on Burrard has closed.

Originally posted by Kirthasa:
I live in Seattle, and if you can't find an NSX, my wife and I could take a weekend trip up sometime and take your brother for a spin. I'm sure that there are several of us in the area that could help you.

Aaron

Thanks Kirthasa for your offer.
He's become a very private person since the diagnosis, so I'm not sure if he'll be comfortable with riding with someone else.
But if it works out, I'll contact you again! : ))

Originally posted by WigleyCanadian:
email me [email protected] I live in Abbotsford B.C. and have a '91 red nsx. It is getting engine work done on it now so I couldn't do anything right away but I know of a couple other owners here and may be able to help.

Hi WigleyCanadian,
Thanks for your reply. I don't neccessarily need it now. His birthday is coming up in October and maybe that time would be fabulous for the surprise.
So, is the car rentable or is this a private deal?

Back