• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where did my ad go?

Posted an ad in the 1st gen section. A month went by and I went to do the monthly bump and its gone.

Was it deleted? If so why?

I pinged the moderator of that section but haven't heard back

- - - Updated - - -

Moderators? Lud?

Last edited:
Very weird I clicked on the for sale section and didn't see it anywhere. Even used the find feature in internet exploder to see if I could find a key word. Nothing.... I tried using advanced search on prime and trying to find posts by my username. Still nothing showed up in the for sale section.

So today I looked again and nothing in the for sale section. Yet the advanced search feature by username found it and I bumped it.

Thanks!

I wonder if there's an issue with how often this site generates indexes used in searches. (I don't know if that's supposed to be instantaneous, done overnight, or what.) When I saw this topic, I clicked on nsxxtreme's username, then clicked on "view forum posts", which should list all his posts in chronological order starting with the most recent. The most recent one shown in that listing was from December 3, so it still isn't showing posts from earlier today (the bump on the ad or any of the posts in this topic).

when you click on your profile to see latest threads created it shows items from 3 years ago even if you scroll thru all the pages your newest doesn't show up.

so the only way I can " bump " 30 day items is to scroll thru the pages on the for sale section till I find them then I can bump

also your posts if you click latest posts it show posts not in any order all random from years ago.

also when deleting old messeges it gives an error something about admin will not allow, and doesn't delete them. till 3 days later.

I never complain about NSXPRIME so I learn to live with flaws. my 2 cents

Shawn

Last edited:
When I try to sell something, it takes me to some third party Panjo site, that I have to close out of to get out, so I now go to ebay :(

Hey Bob where the hell did my libido go?....

I searched my name latest thread started and this did not come up.. Bookmarking now. Internet :redface:
Yea it's kinda screwy if it falls off the main page it's no where to be found. Using the search feature or looking for your latest post doesn't work either. I think bookmarking the ad is the only way to resolve it.

Back