• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where has MYNSX gone?

Where has Bill (MYNSX) gone??? It's almost been a month since his <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4876">last post</A>. Rumour control... did he drive to vegas and get hooked up? ;) Not another chick? Or has he moved onto the Ferrari forums? :eek:

It's also Bill's birthday on the 9th Jan! So what does Bill hope to get for his present??? (No Bill, you can only have ONE present... what you're thinking of only comes in pairs :rolleyes: :D )

NeoNSX said:
Rumour control... did he drive to vegas and get hooked up? ;) Not another chick?
Yup, I heard it was really Bill that walked down the aisle with Brittany Spears. Turns out that she loves cats, and found out what he did with a certain cat and a ceiling fan. :D

He's either busy with his business, or consumed with his new karting hobby.

We'll have to plan a drive, that usually draws him out of the woodworks. :D

The cat vid is one of the more humorous videos I've seen here.

I would like to know where he's at too. The 355 was a F1 and I would like to know how that think has been holding up and/or service issues he's had. In case anyone cares, the 355s are now getting into the $75 to $100 k levels and still falling.

PHOEN$X said:
He's either busy with his business, or consumed with his new karting hobby.

We'll have to plan a drive, that usually draws him out of the woodworks. :D

He's probably having a fun time with his shifter kart! We do need to plan a drive soon. That is about the only way to get him out!

HERE I AM!!
Thank you guys and girls for for posts as well as
your calls today on my birthday.

My life has been a bit OVERWHELMING

-personal
-business
-health
-finance
-relationships
-family
everything has peaked out in the worst ways "or just changed"
my resistance to change is part of the problem.Time for a change of perspective.

Its a new day and every one calling today as well as your posts have been nothing less than a surprise and extremely helpful in these trying times.

It's sure nice to know people miss ya' and remember your birthday.

I'm crawling up out of this mess and will not ever give up !!!
Focused driven and persistent never ceasing never ending!!

These are the times that when I reflect on remind me of the
most important things for me are never material.

Yes I will be going shifter carting and start training in this soon.
I want to race F-1 Spec series next year.

This has been a strange day and I'll call a few of ya's tomorrow
to go out for breakfast or lunch.

PS.... No never any issues w/ the Ferrari just do your services and thats all I've had.

Oh yea there was one issue about an hour ago.
No sh!t seriously the cop let me go I was doing 110 in the Ferrari.

Be polite ,courtious and proffessional and especially if you
have a gun in the car put your hands on the steering wheel
when you get pulled over and extend some professional courtesy
to them to remove the weapon "out of respect"and somtimes they will recipricate.Thank God for my good manners.Thanks dad and mom!!

MYNSX

:p

Re: Re: Re: Where has MYNSX gone?

Mr.Wolf said:
Mr.MYNSX certainly has a fascination with pussies; just not the four-legged kind. :D

Clarice can you still here the srceaming of the lambs!! LOL

Definatly a fastination w/ "shaved" p@#$% LOL

Be nice !!! LOL :D :D

10-4
went out to Todia
w/ April
Yvonne
and Kelvin today
I'm still full thanks guys and gals.

MYNSX

I'm on my way to Pavillions now @ 8pm

MYNSX

It was a blast, boys & girls! Sorry I couldn't make it to karting, but I came down with a bad cold. Hope you guys had fun, we're gonna have to get together again soon!

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

I had a fun day!!! Driving to Todai with MY355 and driving back to Bill's place to sit in his Diablo. :D I was a happy girl!

Kelvin - Thanks for treating me lunch. You're the best!!!

Sean - Don't have ur phone#, I tried to catch u on AIM but...

We definitely need to do a drive or something soon!!!

And on the way to Todai, my baby hit 100k... :)
100K2.jpg

100k1.jpg

100k.jpg

Mr.Wolf said:
I was unaware of Mr.MYNSX owning a Diablo. Is it hot?
Sure, as long as you don't mind the awkward seating position, and poor visibility. I will never take the NSX's ergonomics, creature comforts, and unobstructed views for granted again! :eek:

Hello to ALL!!!
I'm visiting from colorado, by the way this is april. i wanted to thank phoenix for lunch the other day. i hope that all of you are doing well. please keep my nsx away from the hoes and try to keep him out of trouble:eek:
well i will be back up this way in about 4 to 6 weeks, maybe everyone can get together and we'll go have dinner or something.
ok enough writing talk to you all later. oh yeah, by the way bill thinks that he is a film maker, which one of you gave him that idea. :D bye
love april aka sweety

Back