• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got one, I got one, I finally got one 93 Red NSX. Thanks Santa.

012.jpg011.jpg018.jpg

My car was sleeping all the way in the back of this garage. You had to pass a lotus, Corvette,Porsche, Viper... to see it.

I wish I had all those cars

but I must say your graveyard of rotting cars is very nice. poor NSX

- - - Updated - - -

on a serious note I have the same van same color LOL what version do you have touring edition or elite? I was thinking about putting a hitch on mine to do the same thing so I can tow my NSX

let me know please.

- - - Updated - - -

it looks like the touring edition with the side mirror blinkers

I wish I had all those cars

but I must say your graveyard of rotting cars is very nice. poor NSX

- - - Updated - - -

on a serious note I have the same van same color LOL what version do you have touring edition or elite? I was thinking about putting a hitch on mine to do the same thing so I can tow my NSX

let me know please.

- - - Updated - - -

it looks like the touring edition with the side mirror blinkers

Shawn, my garage is not that big. That was the previous owner's garage and I like Honda.
My Odyssey is Exl and It's a great tow vehicle. Just put big transmission cooler. I feel bad that I din't stop by your shop when I bought the wrecked one in Zephyrhills few weeks ago, but I had only 48 hrs to get back to NYC. Still don't know if I should rebuild or part it out

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1437592822358.jpg
    FB_IMG_1437592822358.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 54
Back