• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where to get prancing yellow horse emblem?

what do you mean that's a Supra???
but it says it's a Ferrari??? are you sure???:confused: :eek: :biggrin:
13456777_1-fast-and-furious-toyota-supra-biturbo.jpg

91 X said:
Good point.

Sorry Kid, but...talk about contradicting yourself???:redface: :biggrin:

busted:tongue:

I care, they are what "I" like.:wink: Not trying to impress people by saying..."I drive an Acura, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus." Bottom line is, its just a HONDA:tongue:

The Kid said:
I care, they are what "I" like.:wink: Not trying to impress people by saying..."I drive an Acura, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus." Bottom line is, its just a HONDA:tongue:

eh... not really buying this one Kid :tongue: ...

You know what your car is, who makes it and what its heritage is... Badges are for others to see.

By placing Honda badges, you are showing OTHERS its "heritage" which you clearly described. If you *TRULY* didn't care, you'd leave the car as is... I am afraid there is a small hole in your argument.

Nothing wrong with what you have done of course, but you gotta call it like it is. :)

If we didn't care about the brand we'd remove all the badges and indicators of Acura and Honda.

I just find it funny. I like the cars with the "H" on it. Not being critical, I'm just amused.:wink:

swbatte said:
If we didn't care about the brand we'd remove all the badges and indicators of Acura and Honda.

If you did this one could argue you were self-conscious about the badges the car had in the first place, the only way to express 'not caring' about the badges on the car is to leave them how they came from the factory.

scorp965 said:
If you did this one could argue you were self-conscious about the badges the car had in the first place, the only way to express 'not caring' about the badges on the car is to leave them how they came from the factory.

Good Point. I guess we're screwed.

I wonder if Ferrari owners replace their Scuderia plates with Fiat logos???

I replaced the Acura badges with Infiniti ones, and then put TVs behind my headrests. Watcha think of that Kid? :wink: :biggrin:

As for the yellow Superrari - the guy that owns that, can't possibly have a single friend in the entire world, being that much of a poseur. It's just not possible...

swbatte said:

There are no Honda or Acura badges on the outside of my NSX. It's fun to watch people try to figure out what kind of car it is.:biggrin:

DocL said:
There are no Honda or Acura badges on the outside of my NSX. It's fun to watch people try to figure out what kind of car it is.:biggrin:
I'm starting to understand Hugh's and your relationship now... Doc your a big tease!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

scorp965 said:
The magnetic ones are better, here is a set on ebay...

Clicky

This way you can stick on the BLANG when cruising, and remove them prior to attending nsx events full of haters.

Here is my toyota supra:
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355251

13456777_1-fast-and-furious-toyota-supra-biturbo.jpg

MY EYES!!!:eek: Hehe someone needs to photoshop and F-Car with Toyota Supra badges and emblems and send it to the F-Car Forums for fun. :biggrin:

Would that include Hyundai? :biggrin:
swbatte said:
I just find it funny. I like the cars with the "H" on it. Not being critical, I'm just amused.:wink:

How about other brand cars other than Honda putting on VTEC or Type-R?

When I first got my NSX, people (not car types, obviously) kept asking if it was a Ferrari, so that led to my license plate choice... :smile:

Pictures from the last track day:

nsx-cra-060812-5.jpg

nsx-cra-060812-6.jpg

nsx-cra-060812-4.jpg

Was just a nice coincidence that the 360 was gridded behind me :smile:

J.R.

You can get them on ebay.

I have H emblems on my car also. I like the red color on it.

I've met people with S280s and put S500 badges on their car. People are becoming more and more materialistic it is getting ridiculous.

The guys who are driving replicas are quite the unique bunch as well. You see a lot of ferrari replicas and lambo replicas. I can understand and relate building such a car for movie purposes, but do you really want to spend 50K on a lambo replica? I personally would purchase something else.

Not my cup of tea, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back