• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Where's the bottom

Just wondering out loud, so where is bottom for pricing/ sales of the new NSX? Seems as though every time I find the "car" :love-struck:, another one hits the market even less :eek: I have my checkbook ready for fully loaded 130R White w Red, and most everyday a used car (1000 miles or less) hits the market, today it's a Silver for asking $150k :frown:

I have not been following prices but i'll offer my observations from the "press". Of course, take their opinions with a grain of salt but the latest wave of reviews have been positive. The headline of the month seems to be along the lines of "I think I get it now".

Will this push demand? We'll see.

Just wondering out loud, so where is bottom for pricing/ sales of the new NSX? Seems as though every time I find the "car" :love-struck:, another one hits the market even less :eek: I have my checkbook ready for fully loaded 130R White w Red, and most everyday a used car (1000 miles or less) hits the market, today it's a Silver for asking $150k :frown:

Median selling price is MSRP? No way. Mode, possibly.

wow, down to $150,000. yup, that's under MSRP. as long as there are 100 to 200 or more cars available, i'd imagine the price is gonna continue to go down...

^^^
That's kinda what I'm waiting for.

Just picked up MSRP 198 K for 158K. 2800 miles. /clean carfax. 1 owner.

I hope it doesn't continue to depreciate like that - seemed like a good deal. Valencia Red. CF out not in. CC brakes. Upgraded stereo.

Congrats, that is a great deal! 20% off win win :smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:
Now i just need 40k off a low/no option one. or 20% off and I'll jump right in and not wait

In my opinion the newness factor will continue to fade, and the values will sink very rapidly. There just isn't a large base of customers for this car. Price is too far in to Euro exotic territory, without enough performance differentiation.

Same happened with the GTR. Current pricing at over $100K, and lack of excitement (performance is not ahead of the pack as it was), values are sinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And still no end in sight....:eek:

I will be curious how Acura handles this sales debacle. Why would anyone pay anywhere near sticker on a 2018 when they can purchase a 2017 (which there are plenty of) at a significant discount? The 2018s are supposed to be exactly the same as the 2017s. The 2018s will pile up resulting in an even slippier sales slope. My hope is that Acura stops the bleeding and pulls an all-stop on production. That will likely not happen, however, since the Type-S and Type R variants are planned for future production cycles.

Back