• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 15 kits that I made for this batch, 13 have been shipped out. There are 2 people that confirmed their orders but have not even bothered to respond when their kits were ready to be shipped. So here I have 2 4300k low beam kits sitting in the kitchen.
So if anyone here wants it, it is $219 plus $15 shipping.
Steve

Out of the 15 kits that I made for this batch, 13 have been shipped out. There are 2 people that confirmed their orders but have not even bothered to respond when their kits were ready to be shipped. So here I have 2 4300k low beam kits sitting in the kitchen.
So if anyone here wants it, it is $219 plus $15 shipping.
Steve

Steve

I will take one. I have PM'd you.

Michael

All kits are spoken for. I have received a few more inquiries. I am going to build 4 more kits. I can build more in the future but I don't have enough OEM parts currently. So 4 kits total for now. Shipping date is likely in 2 weeks.
And please, you put your name and preference down, I will order the kit specifically for you. That is high, low, 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, etc.
$219 per kit and shipping is $15

Please sign up here.

Steve

All kits are spoken for. I have received a few more inquiries. I am going to build 4 more kits. I can build more in the future but I don't have enough OEM parts currently. So 4 kits total for now. Shipping date is likely in 2 weeks.
And please, you put your name and preference down, I will order the kit specifically for you. That is high, low, 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, etc.

Please sign up here.

1. B@t

Steve

In reference to the quality of Steves kit here is a picture from my install on a 02 converted NSX high and Low beam. Excellent view at night.

IMG_20111207_182521.jpg

Last edited:

Please sign up here.

1. B@t
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam

Steve

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam

Steve

Last edited:

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam
4. nathan 3000k low beam

OK. I will pm everyone with payment instruction

Steve

Thanks Steve. I will get you my payment and information either tonight or first thing in the morning when I get back home in front of my computer.

Nathan

Please sign up here.

1. B@t low beam
2. cptNSX low beam
3. cptnsx high beam
4. nathan 3000k low beam

OK. I will pm everyone with payment instruction

Steve

OK. Previous batch all sold and shipped.
Since it is getting harder and harder to get the parts that I need to build the kits, there had been long waits between batches.
Now I have 5 kits coming early next week. So please sign up here or PM me so I can give you payment info.
I have one 8000k kit which was ordered by a Primer who just never responded after asking me to special order it for him.
The rest are 4300k. $219 each plus $15 shipping.
Thanks.
Steve

How much to ship to canada.

Off hand about $30usd and I do not charge extra shipping. Whatever USPS charges.
Steve

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam.

Low beams for me, even though I don't have my NSX yet.....:wink:

1.I'll take the 8000k if it's low beam - freeon.
2.djacobs

Last edited:
2.djacobs
3. Nsxchnk

question, if I get the high beams, that's an additional $219? is it an add-on anytime type of hi beam or a hybrid lo/hi hid kit?

2.djacobs
3. Nsxchnk

question, if I get the high beams, that's an additional $219? is it an add-on anytime type of hi beam or a hybrid lo/hi hid kit?

OK.
Payment instructions were PMed to all 5 members on the list. For the Canadian buyer, I figured $30 preliminarily but will later adjust if needed.
The kit is for ONE low beam. The high beam is a separate kit and it is $219.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
OK.
Payment instructions were PMed to all 5 members on the list. For the Canadian buyer, I figured $30 prelimarily but will later adjust if needed.
The kit is for ONE low beam. The high beam is a separate kit and it is $219.
Thanks,
Steve

Steve,

Please confirm that I am on the list and that payment is received.

Thanks,
Jose

Steve,

Please confirm that I am on the list and that payment is received.

Thanks,
Jose

Absolutely, Jose.
You are the first to pay.

3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

#2 backed out so the 4300k kit is up for grab. 8kallday wants to take the place but I don't think I have high beam bulbs in stock.
Steve

$219? Why not, I'll take the low beam kit.

2. 8kallday
3. Nsxchnk
4. Mr. Fuji ('91)
5. ALAS-NSX

I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back