• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

whiteNSXs HID kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
another satisfied customer here, I purchased a few months ago and just got around to installing.

Very easy, they look great and improve visibility at night!

Also very satisfied. Although I haven't been able to test them on the road(still buried in snow).The only way these could be easier to install is if Steve goes to your house and installs them for you.:tongue:it took about 45 minutes. These are the 8000k.

Memramcook-20120124-01149.jpg

Damn it i still want these, you think i can modify these to fit my Euro NSX? (I know i've asked before)
Chippy,
Believe me, I would love to take your money. However, with the peculiar H1 system on the Euro NSX, the wire feeding the bulb is a GROUND counter-intuitively. The bulb base/housing itself is live 12 volts. That's at least what I have encountered with the few kits that I built for the Europeans. It does not sound right at all but that's what happened. Because of this, I am not sure how to make a plug-and-play kit for the European NSX so I just don't do it. I don't want to take your money and give you a kit that you yourself need to figure out how to tap into the electrical system. If you have to do that far, you might as well just get a generic H1 kit and put that in.
Steve

I am new to forum and would like to order a set for my 95 nsx, how do i get on the list and how do i pay. Thanks David

Last edited:
I am new to forum and would like to order a set for my 95 nsx, how do i get on the list and how do i pay. Thanks David

Payment instructions PMed. Shipping this weekend

1. Sleek. Paid
2. Paladin. Paid
3. 95NSX. paid.

Last edited:
I would like to order a set of these for my 2000 NSX. How can I go about getting the money and my address to you?
Thanks,
Mallik

I would like to order a set of these for my 2000 NSX. How can I go about getting the money and my address to you?
Thanks,
Mallik

I have PMed you with payment instructions.

1. Sleek. shipped
2. Paladin. shipped
3. 95NSX. shipped
4. alletMT. Shipping out 3/19/2012
5. James. Shipping out 3/19/2012

Last edited:
WhiteNSX - When are you going to be selling 75W HIDs? Scratch that, how 'bout 100W :)

Paul,
I made a post earlier.
I have bought a set of 55w kit to examine. I am not impressed with the build quality of it nor I see a big difference of brightness. Maybe, it is a little bit brighter if you look at it from outside but I am not sure if I see any difference in illumination from behind the steering wheel. The initial current draw is 12 amps and then drops to about 6.5 amp at steady state. Instead of building a kit to sell it, I wired it up with external relay and used it on my foglights. 12 amp clearly is not something that the stock wiring should handle. These should have an external relay. Bottomline is, since 55w kit offers little practical lighting advantage, I deemed it not suitable for my kit so I simply won't offer it. Instead, I want to use high quality components to build a kit that offers excellent lighting and plug and play convenience.

Steve

Steve,
I got my HID's thank you!!
Bob

Hello Steve,
Had been debating the switch, driving around in the dark this evening, made it an easy decision. If you still have a low beam kit available for a 91 NSX would love to get it if you can send payment instructions.

Thanks,
Greg

Hey Steve, I've had the kit installed for ~1 month now, and the driver's side light is still significantly brighter than the passenger side. Any ideas for things I can try to get them in balance? I made sure that to align the top of the beams to the original levels.

Hey Steve, I've had the kit installed for ~1 month now, and the driver's side light is still significantly brighter than the passenger side. Any ideas for things I can try to get them in balance? I made sure that to align the top of the beams to the original levels.
I pmed you. For future reference, if anyone encounters any issue, please pm me as it would get a more direct and quicker responses as I do not always read the threads.
Steve

Hello Steve,
Had been debating the switch, driving around in the dark this evening, made it an easy decision. If you still have a low beam kit available for a 91 NSX would love to get it if you can send payment instructions.

Thanks,
Greg

Sorry for the late reply as I was on the run out of the country.
Please sign up here and the shipping date will be no later than end of April. Early birds get the kit shipped out faster.
Thanks for all the supports. $219 per kit. Shipping is $15.
Steve

Last edited:
Can I put my name on the list for a 4300k low beam kit for my 93, and will this kit work if/when i do a 2002 headlight update?
And provide me with pmt info.
Thanks.

Yes, the kit will work but you will need to change the bulbs to ones with D2S base with wires. Or you can use real D2S bulbs and an adaptor.
Steve

Can I put my name on the list for a 4300k low beam kit for my 93, and will this kit work if/when i do a 2002 headlight update?
And provide me with pmt info.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply as I was on the run out of the country.
Please sign up here and the shipping date will be no later than end of April. Early birds get the kit shipped out faster.
Thanks for all the supports. $219 per kit. Shipping is $15.
Steve

1. Sharkwerks. paid
2. one high beam kit from pm. paid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back