• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who else still has their car out in Ontario?

Another awesome fall as far as holding off the snow goes. I've had my car prepped for a few weeks but still haven't taken it off the road yet. I actually put insurance back on the Integra R and have managed to put down a few miles on it as well.

Storing in my garage so will keep driving until the salt gets dropped + installed a Pride V2 purchased from a local member last week so need to hear the roar a few more times before putting her to bed.:smile:

Still have mine out... Why not!? No snow or salt on roads in the GTA area yet. This is a bonus guys and we should make use of it. Because it will likely be parked this Sunday for the season (going away for 2 weeks on Monday) I plan on going home with the daily after work first and driving the X to the gym and any other errands I have to run after work.

still thrashing mine, even with the rear bank head leaking coolant from the head gasket. On route of building a test 3L to see what the limitations really are on stock sleeves and rods

'00 is parked for the season... '91 Magnum is still out, but not for much longer... I guess I could have kept them on the road longer this year. Enjoy for now boyz!

Each morning on my way to work I do a Porsche check.

My car is still having the snap ring fixed, but I figure once I see less than 3 Porsches on my walk to work, I'll stop driving my car.

Rob is doing my timing belt, I have my winter tires on, so looking forward to non-stop winter driving.....more power with the cold air...and occasional fun days of drifting around after a snowfall.
Also no withdrawal symptons for Darren, Biobanker and myself.:smile:

Brought mine out! Got it at the shop can't wait to get off later and cruise. Sean if your up for a coffee let me know!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353081973.764877.jpg

Mine was out the whole weekend zipping all over the place. Was a lot fo fun.

Fantastic weather my only complaint is the two separate occassions both being BMW owners like to tail my bumper or race me. What is with those people?

I think I'm done for the year now after today (bottom map) and two weeks ago (top)...

img3999s.jpg

img4003es.jpg

img3996zp.jpg

img3997t.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm done for the year now after today (bottom map) and two weeks ago (top)...

img3999s.jpg

img4003es.jpg

img3996zp.jpg

img3997t.jpg

Wow that's a lot of driving! Good for you brother! Looks like you had a good time. Got decent use out of mine too this weekend as well and I think that's it for the season... Planning on making a quick run to the gas station to top up the gas and add some stabilizer later tonight.

Back