• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who has a 2005 with forced induction?

Does anyone here have a 2005 with forced induction? I am just wondering because I am not sure many people would do that to a new car. Obviously I did, I am just wondering... was I the only nut? I can't think of anyone else... I know there are a few 02's and lots of pre-02's.

Does anyone here have a 2005 with forced induction? I am just wondering because I am not sure many people would do that to a new car. Obviously I did, I am just wondering... was I the only nut? I can't think of anyone else... I know there are a few 02's and lots of pre-02's.

Guilty... :biggrin:

Dave, it's obvious that only people with silver cars are "nuts" enough to do that:biggrin:

Guilty... :biggrin:

Oh Thank God. I was starting to feel really lonely. You know like when you do something and everyone is staring at you shaking their head in disaproval...

Dave, it's obvious that only people with silver cars are "nuts" enough to do that:biggrin:

Yeah... we are more than just pretty.

I'm planning on it as soon as I hit 7500 miles - which could be awhile. :tongue:

I installed a turbo system on my car with only 3500 miles on the clock. I would have done it right after I bought it but I was waiting for the right system.

I ordered the ctsc the day I picked up my 2002. I bought the car used, but ordered it right away. IMO, the car needs it to be at the level of todays HP standards for a good street car. It does not need it at all at the track imo.... but it sure as hell makes it alot of fun.. But if you look at the entry level Porsche, V8 mustangs, Vettes, STI, EVO etc.. they all have high #'s.

I installed a turbo system on my car with only 3500 miles on the clock. I would have done it right after I bought it but I was waiting for the right system.

Hey Dave notice he has a TURBO you know like your Sig:biggrin:

Back