• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why I have been neglecting my nsx and prime

Hey X'rs,
I have not been on here for weeks and the following pics is the reason why....
Although I have met some really great folks here, pissed off many here, and had mixed emotions on the site, I still love it dearly and the folks here as well.
Anyways,
I got to a point with my nsx where I wasn't embarrassed to drive it and could keep up with late model muscle.
Being that, I realized something was seriously lacking in my life...
My California home which was built in the 90's. So I used the same focus on the car as I did with my home.
Keep in mind, I do not have an interior design degree or such. All in all, I think I pulled off quite a transformation and I am still buying more and more shit to make the home more modern. Let me know what you guys and gals think. Keep in mind, I am still tweaking things here and there but most of the "rough in " is completed.. My three boxers love it so far as well as the wifey. The boxers blend right in....
One last thing for guys and girls a like, if you ever want to test your marriage without a website like Ashley Madison, do a remodel while living in the space. If you make it out in one piece, you good to the freakin grave!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Looks good............. I hope you get all that shit done in time to meet up with us for the NSXPO caravan. BTW - Stop smoking...........it's bad for you

Looks good! I am still in the process of my redoing my kitchen, and oh man is it expensive and time consuming. I recommend changing the color of the brick fireplace from white to a dark gray or black, which will definitely make the section of the wall "POP". Just a recommendation, that is all :cool:

Thanks man, I breed and show them as a hobby. Somehow I ended up with 3!

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome. How difficult was it to re-do the cabinets? What was the process?
I removed the ugly cabinets, drawers, double demountable hinges, and the ugly recessed fluorescent light box.
I crown molded the recessed light box as well as the top of the cabinets. Sanded everything down, filled in gaps with caulk, primed and then sprayed the cabinets with 3 coats of Kelly Moore acoustic white inside and out. I then replaced the brass hinges with satin nickels ones and installed large 12" satin door pulls. All in all the kitchen costed about 3,000 to complete.
The granite counters,backsplash, and updated appliances had already been done years ago. That definitely kept costs at a minimum.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I had the laminate flooring laid. That ran me about 14,000 for 2500 sq feet. But it looks awesome, it's dog proof, and a good option for a home on a slab.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good............. I hope you get all that shit done in time to meet up with us for the NSXPO caravan. BTW - Stop smoking...........it's bad for you
Unfortunately I can't make it. Just far too much going on. After the remodel is 100% I will definitely be at the coffee meets then later on the track!

That looks really nice! Thank you for including gals, as I am one and not used to being included.

You're 100% correct about a remodel testing a marriage. In 2005 my (ex) husband decided he wasn't swamped enough running his electrical contracting business, so he took on building some RV indoor storage buildings with industrial shops on property we bought. That did the marriage in.

That looks really nice! Thank you for including gals, as I am one and not used to being included.

You're 100% correct about a remodel testing a marriage. In 2005 my (ex) husband decided he wasn't swamped enough running his electrical contracting business, so he took on building some RV indoor storage buildings with industrial shops on property we bought. That did the marriage in.

I am sorry to hear that. But it was probably for the good. We had a mini remodel too, it wasn't full blown. So it was somewhat easier I think. Thank you for the kind words and we need more gals here:smile:

- - - Updated - - -

House is coming along great! Are your Boxers Hyper?
Thanks Gil. I am still waiting to see the blue beast. Boxers can be hyper. The brindle bitch in the picture is a pig sloth and loves nothing more than to lay around all day. The male in the center and the fawn bitch on the right are hyper. I would say the brindle ones are less hyper, but there are still a few hyper ones. However they have the absolute best temperament of any dog I have bred/shown. They are unmatched for companions to children and adults alike. They do, "box" though. So if you are thinking of getting one, guard your groin when they come running in the house when you get home. I have learned this many times....

- - - Updated - - -

A few more finished shots I wanted to add. I just finished up the bedroom and the baseboards are done.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

My dogs are seriously taking advantage of all of this....
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 142
Back