• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wiiiide Stance CCW Gold LM20's 18x9.5 and 11.5

For 2011, I figure I take a stance...a wide stance. Yes, the specs listed above are correct and true. I'll let the Pics do all the talking, and all you NSX haters..ya'll keep walkin:biggrin: Big thanks to Dan at CCW for all the assistance!

ridinlow-albums-garage-whips-picture2786-ccw2.jpg

ridinlow-albums-garage-whips-picture2787-ccw1.jpg

ridinlow-albums-garage-whips-picture2788-ccw3.jpg

Install pics when weather permits....

Beautiful, just beautiful! Lets see them installed

Wheels are sick! But the gap between the tire and wheel lip is what bothers me. I dont mind some stretch but once you can stick a finger or to between the wheel lip and tire thats too much for my taste.

can't wait to see installed pics! :cool:

edit: noticed you are going 18 all around, wish you went with 18/19 for a more balanced look.

I agree.

Ideally, that's what I wanted, but unfortunately, most of CCW's step lip wheels max out at 18's.

Then do 17/18....

I think it's over-stretched. I don't care for the look, you're trying to do a "VIP" style on a mid-engine exotic built for the track. Sorry, not a fan.

^ Yes normally 17/18 would look better, but for this particular stylel, 17" would look really small with the step lip. Based on what's available with CCW, it would have not been my first choice- 18/18 doesn't look right, 17/18 would look awkward, and 18/19 isn't available. It's a no-win situation. lol CCW seems like a pretty popular wheel in the "hellaflush" crowd. IMO, the wheel is too stretched, but as long as the OP is happy it's all good.

Last edited:
I agree.

Then do 17/18....

I think it's over-stretched. I don't care for the look, you're trying to do a "VIP" style on a mid-engine exotic built for the track. Sorry, not a fan.

Sorry brotha, in the past year ive put on less than 4k miles and dont intend on ever tacking the NSX. Do you? Lol...

Back