• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wiiiide Stance CCW Gold LM20's 18x9.5 and 11.5

Another...As clear of a shot as possible...
6054663944_59e37c8dd8_z.jpg

I do not mean this badly, I honestly ask this as a genuine question. How can that possibly be safe? The tires are just not designed to do that.

I do not mean this badly, I honestly ask this as a genuine question. How can that possibly be safe? The tires are just not designed to do that.

mind boggling isn't it... low and slow hardparked is not my style...

These mods are designed for STANCE (means parked fabulously). I know someone with that mod on his car and last time I asked him to go for a drive he declined because his tires got balded to steel on the inside but brand new on the outside. Did I mention the tires were on for approximately 2000 miles? we are talking about -5 camber here.
:redface::eek:

buuuuurn!
The only thing that buuuuuurns is the whole in my head trying to figure out this guy's English. "when u get stuck on the speed bump in front of the Mall?"<---- someone interpret this for me please! LOL!!!

These mods are designed for STANCE (means parked fabulously). I know someone with that mod on his car and last time I asked him to go for a drive he declined because his tires got balded to steel on the inside but brand new on the outside. Did I mention the tires were on for approximately 2000 miles? we are talking about -5 camber here.:redface::eek:
If I knew the guy had the steel belts, I would probably opt out on the drive. Lol!! Actually, my last alignment read -3.7 natural. In fact, there are many lowered NSX owners probably running more negative camber than my setup. Tires are replaced maybe once a year at most. -5 Degrees is just nuts.

Last edited:
u understand it... u just don't want to admit it....

lol

Back