• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Will anyone with NOS give me a ride?

Originally posted by nsxrock:
I live in South Florida.

I would LOVE to take a short ride with you.

I am waiting patiently for David's (badcarma) kit.

Thanks!!!!!

James
James, I plan on going to the import expo car show weekending nov-dec nov30 to dec 1 at miami convention center.I plan on showing the car but may not as its not ready with my nos kits going in and out and has only one seat this week.I will have a second seat in by then and if you want to meet up the night before the show I can give you aride in a car that has the setup with the kit you are waiting for.private me if your interested or any of the s fl crew want to go to the show.hell you can drive it if you want to!I am going to the show even if I dont show my car
david
ps the wait is about over.it will also help you decide on what setup you want.dry, direct port so on.I am working on a kit that is direct port and uses the new nozzle tech that requires no drilling of the stock manifold,and uses larger injectors,beefed up fuel sytem.

Originally posted by BadCarma:
I live in South Florida.

I would LOVE to take a short ride with you.

I am waiting patiently for David's (badcarma) kit.

Thanks!!!!!

James
James, I plan on going to the import expo car show weekending nov-dec nov30 to dec 1 at miami convention center.I plan on showing the car but may not as its not ready with my nos kits going in and out and has only one seat this week.I will have a second seat in by then and if you want to meet up the night before the show I can give you aride in a car that has the setup with the kit you are waiting for.private me if your interested or any of the s fl crew want to go to the show.hell you can drive it if you want to!I am going to the show even if I dont show my car
david
ps the wait is about over.it will also help you decide on what setup you want.dry, direct port so on.I am working on a kit that is direct port and uses the new nozzle tech that requires no drilling of the stock manifold,and uses larger injectors,beefed up fuel sytem.

Dam .... I'd really like to be there.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by MYNSX:
Dam .... I'd really like to be there.

ive seen lots of pics of your car and would love to see you there but its along way from az.course you could fly in for it.but you would have to put up with those import models like tila nguyen,sasha singleton and aiko tanaka to name a few out of about 60
wink.gif
you should see the footage I shot at hin. 2 and 1/2 hours of video and only one hour of cars.a man has to do what a man has to do!I wish I had time to digitize the footage.I will be taking more of this show with my digicam and will post that to my ftp site
david
ps heres a couple of links for S FL crew if any decide to go.also anyone that knows the area any good hotels close by that you would rec? http://www.importxpression.com http://www.importxpression.com/models.html

[This message has been edited by BadCarma (edited 20 November 2002).]

David,

Thanks for the invite!

Why is it that when all the cool events happen, I'm out of town? I'm going to be in Wellesley Ma for thanksgiving so I will miss you.

I still want a ride though. Anyone?

Keith,

How are you? Things are well here in the South.
Ahhhhh this is why I moved to Florida. 73 degrees and low humidity.

Concerning the NOS, a little more juice never hurt anyone
smile.gif
I always said if the NSX had the power of a Viper it would be the perfect car.

Hope all is well up north.

------------------
James
2000 Red/Tan
South Florida
http://members.aol.com/flnsx

NSXrock,
I had NOS for a few months and loved it. It is a real kick in the pants, If I was still running it I would give you a ride ! My car is getting the turbo now and should be ready for the show. I will be there and can give anyone who wants, a chance to drive it.
When you come back into town send me an Email and we can set you up for a drive.
was getting 330 rwhp on drugs, should get over 400 with the turbo.
Bad Carma
Hope to see you there at the show.

David,

Thanks for the invite!

Why is it that when all the cool events happen, I'm out of town? I'm going to be in Wellesley Ma for thanksgiving so I will miss you.

Will you be here with your NSX? FL is a long way to here..

To Nsxrock I'll give you a ride when i recieve my engine back I will be spraying the car with a 2 stage 150 shot and 50 shot till then I'll keep you posted it should be like in 2 weeks. By the way where do you live I lve by the grove.

Back