• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winnipeg?

Didn't know there was a turbo nsx in winnipeg...pics and specs please! I'm in come summer time! ;)

Last edited:

LOL

DSC_5890.jpg

it is a custom turbo kit that makes 604 hp on race gas at 15 lbs of boost and 500 hp on the street tune and 10 psi. The car can be seen racing here at phoenix and gimli http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV6PK3ns77s . The car has the stock bottom end,SOS VVIS eliminator kit, was tuned at UMS in Phoenix,has aem standalone computer,aem meth injection,4 bar map sensor,4-point roll bar,custom exhaust with electronic cutout,12 x 24 intercooler with 2-950 cfm fans,lexan window with ducting for pulling fresh air in for intercooler, RPS twin disc clutch(SOS),D2 fully adjustable suspension, and is full of fun all of the time. Lets get everyone together for a cruise or coffee or?

I will come out in my AP2 with type-j's new beast :biggrin:

I'll get my cousin out too in his 99.

lets setup a time and date to see what is good for everyone? I run my own business so I am very flexible.Possibly meet at the pony corral on grant if that is good for everyone? If not than just pick a place?

I am currently in vacationing in Texas but I am returning home this weekend. I have spent the winter accumulating parts and I am waiting for some nice days to work on the car. I got new wheels/tires, doing oil change, transmission fluid change, replacing all hoses, spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, installing my new Bilsteins. I also want to take out the seats while it is up on the blocks and clean my carpets and detail the interior. Why they put white carpet in a car I will never understand.

I usually cruise to the Pony Corral on Sundays, spend a couple hours there then head over to Regent to Tavern United. I find the Regent show has more and better cars and some newer cars (the ricers that they stick way in the back corner).

Have they started spring cleaning yet? I would imagine the roads are still covered in salt and sand.

There is talk on facebook of having cruise night on saturday because of the police activity on sunday nights. So a cruise on saturday may be the better thing to look at? Any ideas or input would be great.

I gave up Sunday night cruising before I even got my s2k in 07. The harassment from police is not worth it. I'd be down for a meet but let's not do it on a Sunday night.

I got home Saturday night. I took a peek at the car under the cover and put it back to bed. I only have storage insurance on it presently, so I won't be driving it until at least Tuesday when the agents open up after the Easter weekend. I have to renew my registration on my Honda Fit, my NSX and my Honda CBR motorcycle this week some time. Not looking forward to that $3500 bill.

There is a 2002 Spa Yellow NSX coming to Winnipeg, so goes the rumour. That will be an amazing car to see out cruising.

I cruised last year almost every Sunday and I personally wasn't affected by the MPI/Police crack down on cruisers. But there were lots of people that were. I am down for cruising on Saturdays, when the roads get cleaned up and the temperatures get warmer.

I got home Saturday night. I took a peek at the car under the cover and put it back to bed. I only have storage insurance on it presently, so I won't be driving it until at least Tuesday when the agents open up after the Easter weekend. I have to renew my registration on my Honda Fit, my NSX and my Honda CBR motorcycle this week some time. Not looking forward to that $3500 bill.

There is a 2002 Spa Yellow NSX coming to Winnipeg, so goes the rumour. That will be an amazing car to see out cruising.

I cruised last year almost every Sunday and I personally wasn't affected by the MPI/Police crack down on cruisers. But there were lots of people that were. I am down for cruising on Saturdays, when the roads get cleaned up and the temperatures get warmer.

no rumor....its here!!! :D:D

Congrats Shawn and the Winnipeg chapter for bringing such an awesome ride to the scene. We want to see pictures of the journey back to Winnipeg.

We really need everyone's involvement to expand our club out West. We seems to have critical mass out in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal and now Winnipeg (all the awesome hockey towns). We just need to get more organized and add more chapters to the Canadian Club.

We want pictures of all the Winnipeg rides..... post away.

Last edited:
Beautiful ride. Look pretty much stock. What parts have your brought back from Texas? Talk to Lithiumus on a set of wrinkle-red valve covers. They look amazing with the engine cover removed.

Must be nice to have the hottest S2000 and NSX in the city :cool:

Back