• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Winnipeg?

So I hear there are a few new NSX's in the city this year including another 02+ silver one. any new owners on here? we need to set up a meet this summer!

:smile: you know it Shawn!

Heard about the 02+ Silverstone as well, havent seen in person yet.

Lol pics or it didn't happen! (Nathan?)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You know it bro! No pics til I change the look to something a little more tasteful...

Btw was that you I seen at mpi city place few weeks ago?

Nice! Can't wait to see it. Might of been me. My gf works around there so I would of been dropping/picking her up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hello all
I'm working on the Western Canada NSX owners list.

We have details on the following owners
DeVinci13
Stryker63
type-j

Could we have your name, email address, year, and colour if you are one of the following owners?
ATC888
mrbozo1
Sylcurt
garage106
Wpg_NSX

If you know of other owners not shown could you ask them to please email me at [email protected]

Thank you
Jim

Any NSX owners want to hit up cars and coffee on Saturdays at 10am? We meet at the Taylor Starbucks. There's always a good turn out just a lack of NSX's lol

I have registered my NSX for the summer, but I am in training for Ironman Wisconsin. I have driven the car like twice in the last couple of months. Once to work and once to Sunday cruise night at Tavern United then Pony Corral (last week). Saturday I am usually at Bird's Hill Park riding my bike for 180km. I miss driving my car. I guess when the Ironman is done and I am no longer training and I get my life back I will get the car out more.

Bump! Any recomendations on as to mechanics in city and where to take it for inspection and all that before i park it?
apynugy2.jpg
9a6utuvu.jpg
6aqugyze.jpg
uqygygy2.jpg

That is a good looking b/b car what mods are done to it? I started this thread years ago and never got much response. Today is a lousy day but they might meet at Starbucks on Taylor? As far as putting it away for the winter it is like any other car put it on jack stands, put in Stabil,fully charge the battery and disconnect the battery. Thats it. Enjoy and make it a great day.

Last edited:
That is a good looking b/b car what mods are done to it? I started this thread years ago and never got much response. Today is a lousy day but they might meet at Starbucks on Taylor? As far as putting it away for the winter it is like any other car put it on jack stands, put in Stabil,fully charge the battery and disconnect the battery. Thats it. Enjoy and make it a great day.

Hey glad someone is around, do you own an nsx?

So she is under the knife now sos 350 sports clutch going in and endura lite exhaust from sos and then sprint comes new aem ems 2 computer advanced headers and supercharger.

So far only rims ro-ja and lowered a bit thata it and inside new alpine 2013 deck thats it

Yes I have an NSX. Those mods sound good who will do the work and who will tune the car? You will love the car with the new power.

The instalation wi be my buddy that works at toyota he is an amazing mechanic he also himself has an 91 all wheel drive talon. As for tune i don't know yet any recommendations in winnipeg? That can be trusted with nsx.

I know i cant wait for next summer also we should meet up go for a cruise never see more then 2 nsx at one spot!
utapa4u8.jpg

The instalation wi be my buddy that works at toyota he is an amazing mechanic he also himself has an 91 all wheel drive talon. As for tune i don't know yet any recommendations in winnipeg? That can be trusted with nsx.

I know i cant wait for next summer also we should meet up go for a cruise never see more then 2 nsx at one spot!
utapa4u8.jpg

Crown Acura has a master NSX technician there.

utapa4u8.jpg
I dont know of anyone here in Winnipeg that has tuned an NSX but I think if you find someone that is familiar with AEM you will be OK just do your homework and make sure they are not experimenting with your car. I have my car tuned in Phoenix by UMS tuning they are the guys that tune all of the NSX's for SOS.

I dont know of anyone here in Winnipeg that has tuned an NSX but I think if you find someone that is familiar with AEM you will be OK just do your homework and make sure they are not experimenting with your car. I have my car tuned in Phoenix by UMS tuning they are the guys that tune all of the NSX's for SOS.

I know thats why i am looking for aomeone who is good at it, so far found one shop in calgary that does it.

Also isnt elevation higher in arizona i think if you re tuned it you would have different resoults or am i wrong on that one ?

I know thats why i am looking for aomeone who is good at it, so far found one shop in calgary that does it.

Also isnt elevation higher in arizona i think if you re tuned it you would have different resoults or am i wrong on that one ?

When they tune the car properly it is capable of running anywhere as it will be tuned with all the parameters that it will see in its life. It will need a different MAP sensor and I also installed a faster IAT sensor. With all of the correct sensors and a proper tune the car should be fine in any weather and any elevation. If you think about it a car properly tuned at the factory will run anywhere in the world, you just tune it in all parameters that it will see.

When they tune the car properly it is capable of running anywhere as it will be tuned with all the parameters that it will see in its life. It will need a different MAP sensor and I also installed a faster IAT sensor. With all of the correct sensors and a proper tune the car should be fine in any weather and any elevation. If you think about it a car properly tuned at the factory will run anywhere in the world, you just tune it in all parameters that it will see.

See i did not know that, seems like i learn something every day! Bah i hope bu end of this week i have my parts in!

Glad to hear you bought it for a good price. He was selling it last year for 45000 and then went down to 40000 when I was looking for an NSX. For me there was too much stuff done to it for my liking such as the push button start and stereo. I opted for an unmolested 91 sebring car that I could modify myself. Did the paint chip get fixed on the rear quarter panel? That was a downer for me personally when he sent photos. Black is nice though.

Glad to hear you bought it for a good price. He was selling it last year for 45000 and then went down to 40000 when I was looking for an NSX. For me there was too much stuff done to it for my liking such as the push button start and stereo. I opted for an unmolested 91 sebring car that I could modify myself. Did the paint chip get fixed on the rear quarter panel? That was a downer for me personally when he sent photos. Black is nice though.

Push will be out as of next summer some gauges will go there and as for the chip nope its sti there haha small world :) that you saw same car. And ya he had a decl which i replaced already with new one i added endura lite exhaust.

hu5azase.jpg

Stored for now time to rack up visa hah.
Headers
Supercharger from sos
Aem ems 2
High flow cats

And few other addition for next summer

Hi Guy's,
I have been a fan of the NSX since it came out, but sort of forgot about how good it was. I am basically a muscle car guy and was planning on buying a midyear Vette. I saw some ridiculous prices and decided I'd rather have something newer, but what to buy? My only criteria is that it must be collectible. I toyed with the idea of a 2006-08 BMW Z4M, and haven't eliminated that car yet. The NSX seems to me to be a better choice though. There is a car for sale in Winnipeg, it was at the Fort Rouge auto center on Pembina highway. I saw it briefly while I purchased a car there a few years ago. The car is a Red 1991, manual, after market rims, red roof (thought they were all black back in 91?). They are asking $49 grand for a car with low 40k mileage. I don't want to bother the dealer yet as I have no room to park another car at the moment, and I'm not quite ready to buy. Does anyone have an opinion on that car?
Thanks

My opinion is owner is in love thats why price is that high, i got mine from vancouver but car itself was in edm .. 94 with 80k for 36 i would say shop around, if i was to sell mine id hike it up lol

Hi Guy's,
I have been a fan of the NSX since it came out, but sort of forgot about how good it was. I am basically a muscle car guy and was planning on buying a midyear Vette. I saw some ridiculous prices and decided I'd rather have something newer, but what to buy? My only criteria is that it must be collectible. I toyed with the idea of a 2006-08 BMW Z4M, and haven't eliminated that car yet. The NSX seems to me to be a better choice though. There is a car for sale in Winnipeg, it was at the Fort Rouge auto center on Pembina highway. I saw it briefly while I purchased a car there a few years ago. The car is a Red 1991, manual, after market rims, red roof (thought they were all black back in 91?). They are asking $49 grand for a car with low 40k mileage. I don't want to bother the dealer yet as I have no room to park another car at the moment, and I'm not quite ready to buy. Does anyone have an opinion on that car?
Thanks

I looked at that car in 2010 and it has a history. When I talked to the owners wife, she told me that it was bought in an auction where they disperse of drug dealer proceeds. It had some performance mods done on it, but the mileage in the add in AutoTrader says 42,000 kms and the car has 42,000 miles. The owners wife again said that for some "GOD FORSAKEN REASON" they haven't been able to change this for nearly 2.5 years. I ran a CarProof on it and it looked like there was some odometer discreprencies. It has been for sale for a long time and I think for a reason. As soon as I brought up the mileage issue, I never heard back from them again. GO FIGURE!!

1991 NSX RED/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

Back