• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Woooo Hooooo!!! Think I'm in heaven...

My 12 year dream has finally been realised!! :smile: On its debut when I first saw the X in the motorshow, I thought to myself, this is THE CAR to have but thought its only for the rich and privileged; and realistically was beyond my reach no matter how many years down the line.... I didn't even thought about the possibility of driving it let alone own it! Well, the LORD has been very kind to me already this year, the wait is finally over and as from today I've joined the clan! I was being test driven in it about 2 months ago but it took me until now to get my finances sorted and the owner was kind anough to hold out for me. The ex owner had gone out and bought a Noble M12 GTO :eek: which I had the privilage to sat in.

I don't think it has quite sank in yet as I've been day dreaming all day since I collected it. I had sooo many heads turn on me when I was cruising down the highway as cars went passed me :smile:

As for the stats - 98' 3.2L Targa, 35kmiles. Totally standard. I've been keeping tabs on the posts here for a while but rarely posted under a different username. I'll be hanging in here for a while from now :biggrin:

Steve.

Thx for the welcomes.

Yes, I'm on the otherside of the pond :smile: How did you guess?

Steve, congratulations on your purchase. I finally purchased mine after about 10 years of waiting...similarly after seeing one in real life at an autoshow also.

--
George

CRX B16B VTEC said:
Did you get the S2NSX number with it?

:biggrin: Yes I did :biggrin:

geometro said:
Steve, congratulations on your purchase. I finally purchased mine after about 10 years of waiting...similarly after seeing one in real life at an autoshow also.

Awesome is an inadequate word to describe the feeling behind the wheel :biggrin: I feel really special to be her pilot :wink:

S2NSX said:
Awesome is an inadequate word to describe the feeling behind the wheel :biggrin: I feel really special to be her pilot :wink:
Great to see another excited new owner able join the club.
May you get that special sensation every time you get in the car (i still do :wink: )

Congrats. I bet your NSX really sticks out like a sore thumb over there......we vacationed in England and Scotland a while back. I didn't see very many exotics there at all.

caseycarson said:
Congrats. I bet your NSX really sticks out like a sore thumb over there......we vacationed in England and Scotland a while back. I didn't see very many exotics there at all.

To pur rarily into perspective, only 10 NSXs were sold by Honda UK in 1998 which is the year that I've got. So looks like I own one of those 10 :).

Since its first released up untill 2002 only a little over 400 in total were sold officially by Honda UK. That is how rare they are here which is one of the factors I chose to own an NSX. Model 2003 and up are also very rare here so the total numbers I would guess to date is less than 500 and thats not considering any write-offs that have been taken off the road.

Considering the significant amount of JDM imports performance cars that are brought in unofficially, I'm still yet to see 1 JDM NSX here. The Japs are holding on to them dearly as well...

There are Porches, Feraris almost round every street corner and are as common as muck here and now even Lambos I see 1 every week or two. This is in London I'm talking about.

Congrats on the NSX purchase. I remember when I saw a white one here at the Indianapolis Auto Show back in 1992 and thought it was the most beautiful and amazing vehicle in the world, and was sad that I would probably never own one....so I though. ;)

Well, as my signature shows, I realized the dream. I love my NSX's to this very day, and I think you will have many years of excitement ahead of you. :)

The weather sucks, these are taster pics until the sun comes out to play and I will go find some nice landscapes to snap on .

Just washed and waxed :smile:

prime1.jpg

prime2.jpg

Holy Cow. That is so beautiful.

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!

Back