• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

would someone be willing to give me a ride?

Well here goes, Iv always admired the nsx and been insanely extatic every time iv seen it. But iv never had the oportunity to sit in one. Right now im selling my car, and starting my search for a new car. Of course the NSX is on the top of my list, followed by fd's and supra's iv driven and riden in the supra plenty as my friend has one but would really love to ride in an nsx, just like 5 mins or something just to feel it sorta, and understand what im in, for. If not thanks all the same just thought id ask ^^.:smile:

Edit: In my haste, I forgot to mention that im in the Sf bay area, berkeley to be specific.

Anosa said:
Well here goes, Iv always admired the nsx and been insanely extatic every time iv seen it. But iv never had the oportunity to sit in one. Right now im selling my car, and starting my search for a new car. Of course the NSX is on the top of my list, followed by fd's and supra's iv driven and riden in the supra plenty as my friend has one but would really love to ride in an nsx, just like 5 mins or something just to feel it sorta, and understand what im in, for. If not thanks all the same just thought id ask ^^.:smile:

Edit: In my haste, I forgot to mention that im in the Sf bay area, berkeley to be specific.

I'd be happy to... next time i visit Strada, I'll look you up.

Anosa,

Is your friends MKIV normaly aspirated or turbo?? I use to drive a 94 MKIV black 6 speed tt hardtop and loved that car to death. Put it up for sale after the release of the first "fast and furious" movie release and could not believe the number of calls I was getting from around the nation. My 93 FDRX7 TT Touring is a fun little car as well ,but I enjoy driving my NSX the most as it just does that special something for me. If you're ever Around Santa Cruz I'll take you for a lil spin on my top secret test facility in the hills back to back in the FD and the NSX. Please bring Huggies if you want to do a lap in the Evo:eek:

wow, cool thanks guys ^^, i will take up any and all offers, i actually probably will be in the santacruz are ( even more so now ) but my friend, as well as my cousun go to ucsc, so when i visit ill let you know in advance and maybe we can plan something.
his supra is a white auto tt, however the transmission on those is AMAZING, as well its bpu++, but he has plans to do more.

and yeah after f&f mkiv prices went through the roof, there coming down more and more now but for a while there it was insane!, I wonder if the nsx will recieve the f&f effect. ( i dont particularly like the veilside fortune nsx... but its gona be in there.. )

I would love to, and I hope the attend the next one. However today im going to CMI, with my friend, and im trapped in davis right now visiting friends, so it would be kinda impossible, thank you for the info all the same. I do plan to go to future meets.:smile:

Back