• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

wrecked zanardi nsx #20 - JH4NA2125XT000147

wrecked zanardi nsx

my nsx was being shipped to washington when the driver of the truck lost control and rolled his transport into a field. this shit shouldnt have happened. i feel like i lost a friend. i feel even worse for the new owner who didnt get a chance to enjoy his new car. i dont know the status of the driver but i hope hes ok. to the new owner , bill u have my condoleces. my prayers go out to the driver and my lost nsx, rest in peace.

Attachments

• wrecked.bmp
    76.1 KB · Views: 2,506
That sucks!!!:eek: Would you like to post the VIN when the dust settles? It could make it to FLA and magically end up in perfect shape. Please PM with more info on where the car is going or its final resting place.
Sincerely,
John

I too hope the driver's okay. It's sad to loose such a rare car and very unfortunate for the would-be new owner.

If we had to loose a Zanardi, why could it not have been #8? :(

:( Man after all the trials and trib's. Sorry Download.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear that. That is very sad. :(

Thats why it is best for the buyer to pick it up in person, and drive it home! I don't know who is crying more the buyer or the seller??? It is a sad day to lose a Zanardi from the miswest, and from the public roads. Insurance cannot always replace an item. Especially in this case. Very sad.

Ojas said:
I too hope the driver's okay. It's sad to loose such a rare car and very unfortunate for the would-be new owner.

If we had to loose a Zanardi, why could it not have been #8? :(

It is a shame to loose any NSX especially a Zanardi edition. I am confused, Ojas, what is significant about Zanardi #8. Anyone?

Attachments

• zanardi 8.jpg
    zanardi 8.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,797
ANYTIME said:
That sucks!!!:eek: Would you like to post the VIN when the dust settles? It could make it to FLA and magically end up in perfect shape. Please PM with more info on where the car is going or its final resting place.
Sincerely,
John

VIN should be JH4NA2125XT000147.

zanardi # 20 in its former glory

zanardi # 20 6k miles . rest in peace

Attachments

• 792625-08252003183728-1_l.jpg
    792625-08252003183728-1_l.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,792
zanardi #8

the number 8 car was previously damaged. pretty bad from what i heard. when i was in the market for a zanardi fellow nsx,ers steered me away from that car. its been on sale for a year.

What a shame....:(

it looks like it was in an enclosed transport also. I don't think there is any way that this one can be rebuilt, even if it somehow got into Florida.

I would be devistated if I had just bought a car and it was destroyed by the transport company. My condolences go out to both the seller and buyer.

I hate to hear when a NSX is in an accident or totalled but to hear an Zanardi edition is gone makes it even worse. I hope the new owner (if you can call him that now) can recover. It sure is hard to find a nice Zanardi.

It is not even my car but I am so sad. It was flattened. Hope that we are not going to see the world's only “Convertible Zanardi Edition NSX” in the market.

Back