• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WRX owner gets owned

And then it got stupid shortly thereafter.

It's a funny read, but several orders of magnitude below Sitkoesque ownage.

wow....75w90....... for the motor..... what a MORON.

And what's all this talk about buying a new block for a spun rod bearing? Hell, spun rod bearing, repair/replace crank, repair replace/rod, replace rod bearing. With this kid though, he'll NEED a new short block, if not a long block assembly after this.

i call bullshit... sounds like a troll... my sister wouldn't even make that mistake, and she'd put diesel in a gas engine if the nozzle'd fit! (love ya sis)

Maybe I'm desensitized after Sitkowned but that just seems to me people just piling on after someone posts something really stupid. And someone gets called out on posting under another identity.

Heck, Sitko has posted under many IDs and been called out many times and his whole life has been exposed. Just goes to show how truly epic the ownage on Sitko was.

WOW... If you don't know anything about how cars work and what they need, you should not modify it. Just let it be a daily beater and don't ever even pop the hood....

Great forum though. I am about to jump on the Subbie bandwagon.

I think its sad that the kid didn't know enough about his car and trusted others that apparently didn't either. Obviously he pretended to know more about cars than he really did and made a huge mistake. Trying to be cool can bite you in the arse.

BTW - Don't Dad's teach their Sons about cars anymore? Or what about auto shop in high school...seems like there are alot of ways to learn the difference between tranny oil and motor oil.

Back