• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 91-94 NSX (especially Florida)

Actively looking for an NSX now that my car is sold. I have no color preference but red is at the bottom of my list (but definitely won't pass up a good deal on a red one if it comes). Manual transmission only.

Would like to buy in Florida as it is difficult for me to travel out of state and come pick it up (Georgia may be doable) but if something can be arranged (maybe cheap shipping) I will consider it.

I am also really open to high-mileage cars. Maintenance is what matters to me, mileage doesn't. Salvaged/rebuilt titles are perfectly acceptable as well (this will be a long term purchase), but will need details. These will obviously be cheaper which is favorable as I am focusing on maintenance in the long run. Would like to have the major things taken care of at least prior to my purchase. I wouldn't want to have to paint the car in the near future, but if it's not its shiniest, it's not a deal breaker. I will have fun restoring that part.

Looking to buy immediately if the right opportunity presents itself.

Back