• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTF-Facebook nsx pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed you know the correct way to use two Yiddish words in a row. However that doesn't make you a member of the tribe. Capiche?
He probably just had some cold gefilte fish on this hot summers day....

Oh, they make it sound like you were driving like a reckless a-hole on public roads...

Oh he was. He got called out on it by multiple people and got butt hurt (hence this thread).

Oh he was. He got called out on it by multiple people and got butt hurt (hence this thread).
Dude, just stop now. Pony boy....

Builds stoker motor with itb’s....Says people should drive safe.... Kiss my white ass.

I buy a 16k Nsx, build it, crash it, collect all funds, move on. Bye.....

I buy a 16k Nsx, build it, crash it, collect all funds, move on. Bye.....

$16k for an entire car. Ha. That’ll only cover half the expense to replace the oil pumps on a NC1.

$16k for an entire car. Ha. That’ll only cover half the expense to replace the oil pumps on a NC1.
Sell your two Tumi bags. Honda is so fucking hot right now...

Dude, just stop now. Pony boy....

Perhaps you should consider the reply to your FB post as another gentle reminder to go to the track if you want to have fun rowing through the gears without the potential negatives of street racing yourself. Or don't consider it and continue to be overly sensitive to criticism.

Either way, I'm glad you sold the NSX.

Builds stoker motor with itb’s....Says people should drive safe.... Kiss my white ass.

Kiss my white ass - what are you trying say and why are you still here? Surely there are some BMW forums that would appreciate your white ass more than we do. Move on -Bye.

Last edited:
Of course I was! I had just gotten my car back after a year in the shop with 26k worth of goddies under the hatch.
I was ripping through gears. Might be a hard pill to swallow for some. The same video is in my motor build thread.

So this is the video that got people all riled up???

https://youtu.be/ENrTlUfDYNw

Wow:confused:

So this is the video that got people all riled up???

https://youtu.be/ENrTlUfDYNw

Wow:confused:
Yes. Pretty pathetic to raise so much nonsense about isn't it? Hence the reason for this dumb ass thread. Like I said, don't post any videos of driving on the facebook pages. They will call the police on you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back