• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xbox 360 upgrade on the way?

Darn it... i just freakin got mine like a week ago... :frown: :mad:

Sounds cool...

Glad I got the warranty with mine when I got it from Best Buy. Mine's frozen three times on me in the last year, and everytime I just take it in and swap it out, and they give me one off the shelf. Hopefully when these come out mine will freeze again, then I can get v2 :biggrin: . I seriously doubt they're going to make it play HD-DVD's though (like it was originally supposed to), because they just released the X-360 HD-DVD player that sells separately...

MS said this is a test unit, but it is not coming out any time soon. No need to worry.

hey jdmnsxR are you by any chance a halo fan???

Im going to get a 360 this weekend.Should i waite untill the update? will it charge extra?

hey jdmnsxR are you by any chance a halo fan???

yeh... i'm a halo junk.... i mean not the best nor good (compared to many of the Xbox Live players)...but i DO like the game... but curious to ask... how did you take a stab at that?:tongue:

yeh... i'm a halo junk.... i mean not the best nor good (compared to many of the Xbox Live players)...but i DO like the game... but curious to ask... how did you take a stab at that?:tongue:

Do you have xbox live? If not i have a 1 month free trial that you can make and play online if you have a xbox360 and we can see how good or bad you are . Hahah ok im just joking about that part but if you want to try it tell me and i can give you a 1 month free trial.

Last edited:
If any of you guys want to team up, shoot me a PM. I am a total Halo geek. I own all the Rooster Teeth Prod. disks. "I'm not pink, I'm light red.":tongue:

If any of you guys want to team up, shoot me a PM. I am a total Halo geek. I own all the Rooster Teeth Prod. disks. "I'm not pink, I'm light red.":tongue:

Rooster Teeth Prod Disk?

again, i'm really doubtful am all that good... my username on live is: DKS360... i know people can add.... yours?

I've seen a few of the episodes. Caboose freakin funny!

Rooster Teeth Prod Disk?

again, i'm really doubtful am all that good... my username on live is: DKS360... i know people can add.... yours?

Ya sure add mine if i win usuck thats really it.

Last edited:
nsx_bob...are you on xbox live or playing halo?

Well guy's im going to buy a 360 in a few hours , does any one now where i can get a coupon for it, any store, Walmart,bestbuy,ebgames,gamestop,target,circutcity. Any place?

I got mine with a coupon from techbargains.com. Check it out. I got the 360 with a second controller for 390 shipped.

Yea im not all that impressed with the 360... I played a PS3 at best buy .....they had ridge racer on a 46" Samsung 1080p LCD ........ OMG was it badass! If they had one in stock I would have bought one right there along with the TV and sound system.... it puts the xbox to shame IMO....

but the PS3 is also like twice the cost of the xbox360.:tongue:

i'll get PS3 once more titles come out for it...

in terms of xbox360... a month ago or so, MICROCENTER had a $100 rebate on the xbox360... and ANOTHER $100 if you opened up their CC. my gf opened one up anyways for other needs... so we got a total of $200 off the 360... sold my old xbox on ebay forl like $140... my net cost for the 360 came out to like:

$400 - $340 = $60 :biggrin:

Yea im not all that impressed with the 360... I played a PS3 at best buy .....they had ridge racer on a 46" Samsung 1080p LCD ........ OMG was it badass! If they had one in stock I would have bought one right there along with the TV and sound system.... it puts the xbox to shame IMO....

$600 for the thing, you get outdated blueray technology and no online Support

Boy PS3 Certainly has it all over the XBOX 360 Hmmmm NOT!!:rolleyes:

but the PS3 is also like twice the cost of the xbox360.:tongue:

i'll get PS3 once more titles come out for it...

in terms of xbox360... a month ago or so, MICROCENTER had a $100 rebate on the xbox360... and ANOTHER $100 if you opened up their CC. my gf opened one up anyways for other needs... so we got a total of $200 off the 360... sold my old xbox on ebay forl like $140... my net cost for the 360 came out to like:

$400 - $340 = $60 :biggrin:

How did you get the 100$ rebate?

Well i just went and got me a xbox360 with 2 year warranty and the rechargeable batteries pack. Was a bitch to put my gamertag back on a 360. But its much better then the ps3 .Ps3 has blue ray and the ps3 is mainly for fun stuff not mostly game related and the 360 is more game related and less other fun stuff.

$600 for the thing, you get outdated blueray technology and no online Support

Boy PS3 Certainly has it all over the XBOX 360 Hmmmm NOT!!:rolleyes:

Out-dated Blu-ray technology? What are you talking about? Blu-ray is the best looking format out there and it has the most features than HD-DVD... A Blu-Ray DVD player by itself is $1,000 at bestbuy so getting the PS3 just to play blu-ray disks saves you $400 right there. And yes there aren't that many games for the PS3 but it was the same way for the XBOX360 when it came out...

Why do u think blu-ray is "outdated" technology? Thats kind of a funny thing to say...

Well i just went and got me a xbox360 with 2 year warranty and the rechargeable batteries pack. Was a bitch to put my gamertag back on a 360. But its much better then the ps3 .Ps3 has blue ray and the ps3 is mainly for fun stuff not mostly game related and the 360 is more game related and less other fun stuff.

uh what?

Back