• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

YellowHaze in OCR

Thats cool :smile: And of course I just had to leave a comment...:biggrin:

Thanks for the heads-up, Ed. I submitted some photos when I came across the "cool cars" page on the Register website. That was months ago. Then, I recently received an email from Matt Degen complimenting me on my NSX and his desire to own one or something similar one day. I sent him a reply and some factoids about the NSX. Looks like that was enough for him to bust a move and publish my car photos. I wish I had sent him some better ones. Still, it's fun to see yourself in print. :smile:

PS. Waz'up, Dennis!?

Thanks for the heads-up, Ed. I submitted some photos when I came across the "cool cars" page on the Register website. That was months ago. Then, I recently received an email from Matt Degen complimenting me on my NSX and his desire to own one or something similar one day. I sent him a reply and some factoids about the NSX. Looks like that was enough for him to bust a move and publish my car photos. I wish I had sent him some better ones. Still, it's fun to see yourself in print. :smile:

PS. Waz'up, Dennis!?

Yo Steve! Long time no see!!!

Cool writeup, Steve! But wow, some of those comments are hilarious... in the sad way. Don't they know, drinking that much Hater-Ade causes indigestion!

Cool writeup, Steve! But wow, some of those comments are hilarious... in the sad way. Don't they know, drinking that much Hater-Ade causes indigestion!

Yea, I know. Instead of having an impulse to reprimand someone making a bonehead remark, I applaud Josh, an NSX fan who offered a gentle and informed reply. Josh simply corrected the guy who knew nothing about the function of a vented hood- the kind of response I value and will try to adhere to myself.

Congrats Steve! Good job and way to represent! :smile:

Too bad there are ignorant people who make ignorant comments on the car.

First and foremost, congrats on getting the write up Steve. Great contribution to the the community.

Secondly, Some of the comments made me chuckle a bit as I'm amazed at how many idiots and haters there are out there towards the NSX. People just need to shut their mouth so others don't see what an idiot they really are.

First and foremost, congrats on getting the write up Steve. Great contribution to the the community.

Secondly, Some of the comments made me chuckle a bit as I'm amazed at how many idiots and haters there are out there towards the NSX. People just need to shut their mouth so others don't see what an idiot they really are.

I don't think it's so much that some hate the NSX in any particular way. These "haters" just have a general need to appear to be something they are not. Lack of self esteem and stuff like that, I presume. In certain car forums, some pose as having owned an expensive car like a Lambo, Saleen S7, or a McLaren and post some kind of dumb remark such as the car needs more HP or something similar. Makes no sense to me, but then I choose to live my life vs. pretending to do so.

Steve (Yellow Haze), I loved your article, "The Right Line", in Issue 01 of 2010, in NSX Driver magazine! I don't ever plan on tracking my car so reading your well written, and descriptive article is as close as I'll ever get to. Thank you. It was fun to get your inside thoughts and I truly enjoyed reading it.

Also, I liked learning the back ground of Cars and Coffee, in Irvine. Cool photo of the blue NSX on page 28, too. :smile:

Back