• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yes! I've just bought my Imola!!!

Wait till you all see the additional work presently happening to the interior...Arfiman is putting his own small touch on it and he'll post when its ready. Killer is all I can say!

Re: just looked it up

You know Kid I think these cars are even more rare than the Zanardi's...

49 made in total between 2002 and 2005
1 automatic made!
8 with the Imola Orange/Onyx interior and I now have 1 of them!!!
41 made with the Imola/Orange interior

....and the only Imola Orange/Onyx in 02. Congrats! Happy to stay up late with you. I had trouble sleeping anyway. I'm as excited as you are!

Congrats on this purchase.

If anyone else is interested in me taking a look at the Imola/Imola in Florida that Jetpilot was considering, send me a PM.

Nice car - you just bought my "2nd" choice in car color with Imola/Onyx :)

The Imola is one of those colors that is unique and can only be pulled of with the shape of an NSX or Lambo. No other car really looks good in orange....

Two things I've noticed and I don't know if it bothers you is that on Imola Orange you have to do something about the rear amber signals and the front orange corners. On most colors it's liveable but on Imola it just clashes - having Orange as the body color, red taillights and amber blinkers just looks funny.....I would smoke or get them uniform red at the very least.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for this car - be tasteful in your mods as the nsx does not need much as I have found out after doing a lot of research.

rick

Congrats Cameron!

Sorry we couldn't hook up in Dubai. It was my fault with the scheduling.

Big congrats Jet! What a great opportunity to move up to a special NSX. Let the modding begin...

Honestly, I never meant to. I promised my GF that I'd wait but this car is a pristine example and I thought as these cars don't come up for sale that often I could be waiting for a long while.:redface:

I wanted the 05 with 66miles but seeing as I'm also buying a property in 2 weeks it would have killed me - well maybe my GF would have killed me...haha.:eek:

DANG!! Buying cars and land....you must have had a great promotion! Congrats! What is it that you do again?

Believe me, his friend really does realise how lucky he is ;)

I hope to soon post up the interior 'upgrade' as soon as it is ready!

Congrats!!

This is the Park City, UT car?

Last edited:
DANG!! Buying cars and land....you must have had a great promotion! Congrats! What is it that you do again?

hehe...I'm the Logistics Manager for The World Island Project. Our company has built the World shaped islands here in the gulf and I control all of the construction logistics for the project.

check out our projects at www.nakheel.com

We've built the Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, Palm Deira, and now The World and soon to come The Universe! Crazy stuff but we make it reality!

Thanks for the props everyone!

Congrats Cameron!

Sorry we couldn't hook up in Dubai. It was my fault with the scheduling.

Matt - no worries bro next time your here I'll have all of the Dubai NSX owners meet! Most people who come over here already have plans so its not a problem you were tied up. Next time!

What are your impressions of Dubai? I'm curious...

Congrats!!!

sweet lord you move quick.

I was just in the picture thread admiring that interior of your black nsx :eek:

rumor update,
Cameron sold his new car to me!:biggrin:

Oh no......I swore to the GF and I'll swear to the whole NSX Prime community she will be mine for quite a long time. I feel like I've purchased a brand new NSX with such low miles...plus she's a rare car and THE BEST color you can get on a NSX.

Sorry Silverrock and LBBP guys IMOLA is where its at! hehe:wink:

hehe...I'm the Logistics Manager for The World Island Project. Our company has built the World shaped islands here in the gulf and I control all of the construction logistics for the project.

check out our projects at www.nakheel.com

We've built the Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, Palm Deira, and now The World and soon to come The Universe! Crazy stuff but we make it reality!

Thanks for the props everyone!

Whenever you do your next project (ie the Universe) and all the lots arent sold out before you get involved.... PM ME :)

I've always wanted to get a spot in the Palms... Either ways I want Earth or the Sun in the Universe!

O yeah Congrats on the NSX!

Oh no......I swore to the GF and I'll swear to the whole NSX Prime community she will be mine for quite a long time. I feel like I've purchased a brand new NSX with such low miles...plus she's a rare car and THE BEST color you can get on a NSX.

Sorry Silverrock and LBBP guys IMOLA is where its at! hehe:wink:

Sorry Cam, I beg to differ - Berlina Black is where it's at ;)

Nice aquisition. It is fortunate that you had a buyer for your 91 to speed things up. Congrats!!! iImola is my favorite color also. I have only seen 2 of those and they look sooooo nice.

Back