• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Amusing Quotes

Nick, there's alot of women that will disagree with you :D And alot of men would request the secret ballot :D :D

Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's VERY good, and when it's bad....... it's still pretty good!

--unknown

Quotes by our NSX supermodel - Christine Kieu

"I rather be hated for who I am, than be like for someone I'm not"

"the love of your life is already in your life- take alook at those closest to you"

"Many people will walkinand out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

i'll post some of my own favourites when i get time.

"It is better to remain silent and have people think you are ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

"Blue Horseshoe loves Anacot Steel"

"Absence makes the heart go wander"

Experience allows you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

=)

Confidence is knowing your own power, gifts and flaws and embracing them without apology or arrogance. :cool:

Niels Bohr: "Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think." ;)

The rules of morality are not the conclusions of our reason. :)
-Hume

Just a handful of my memorized favourites:

"The one thing more uncertain than the Future is the Past" - Russian Proverb
(anyone who as dated women will understand this :D )

"Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you."

"Computers are useless, They only give you answers."

"What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of what you need to do next."

"Love doesn't make the world go round, but it makes the ride worthwhile" I forgot who.

"were you born stupid, or have you been practicing?" me :)

I cant believe no one said Yodas classic;
"Do or do not, there is no try"

When fixing something, you can get it done right and quickly, and it won't be inexpensive. You can get it done right and inexpensively, and it won't be quick. You can get it done quickly and inexpensively, and it won't be right. You cannot get it done right, quickly, and inexpensively.

One more -

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. If you want a different outcome, you have to change what you're doing."

" Don't come up with a solution unles you first have a problem"

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. -Salvador Dali

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. -Oscar Wilde

When I was young, I used to think that wealth and power would bring me happiness. I was right. -Gahan Wilson

The Tao of Doghouse Racing

1. "the blue flag means there's a race going on and you're not in it"
2. “The first level of enlightenment is to be able to predict; the second is to understand”
3. “considered immutable; the second law of thermodynamics is overcome by pure thought”
4. “the black flag means check the soybean futures, you just been caught plowing a field”
5. racer’s motto “bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary but glory is forever”
6. "if your neighbors think your name is 'whereinthehellhaveyoubeen’ you might be racing a bit to much"
7. “it’s a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of his own heart”
8. “never eat a plate of food bigger than your head the night before a big race”
9. “some people are educated far beyond their intelligence”
10. “Finish line good, wall bad; finish line good, wall bad”
11. “Pete, we thought you was a toad”
12. “Once over the hill, you pick up speed”
13. “Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed”
14. “Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film”
15. “I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much”
16. “If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out”
17. “If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before”
18. “Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations”

George Patton

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

Back