• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zanardi #44 is for sale JH4NA2126XT000171

Re: Zanardi #44 is for sale

Thank god for nsxprime. I went back and forth with this dealer. He wanted me to make an offer and made it sound like people were beating at the door to buy the car. After reading this entire thread, I didn't think it was worth flying to LA and be disappointed with the car. So thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and allow everyone here be an informed consumer.

Are you the buyer from Vegas who is flying in to buy the car?

Thank god for nsxprime. I went back and forth with this dealer. He wanted me to make an offer and made it sound like people were beating at the door to buy the car. After reading this entire thread, I didn't think it was worth flying to LA and be disappointed with the car. So thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and allow everyone here be an informed consumer.

Yeah, he is full of himself, that's for sure!

Please read the thread carefully. As discussed this car is not a POS. Its just got some issues and need maintenance and serious TLC.

It COULD be a nice car someday. I just don't have the energy or patience to make it one. Plus, I tend to shy away from paint work.

Bottom line: I don't want to stop someone from buying it but the sales process has been full of lies and holes.

I completely agree with you. I felt if this could be purchased at a lower price and some more money was put into it, it will make someone very happy.

Last edited:

I completely agree with you. I felt if this could be purchased at a lower price and some more money was put into it, I will make someone very happy.

Its been for sale for a LONG time, off and on. It is a 1 owner. Its just that its history is sketchy. No wrecks, per se, but paintwork.

Id buy it for $40k.

This is scary. That is exactly what I thought about offering. I didn't want to bother because at this time, I think it's too far apart. Who knows, maybe he will accept $40K in a few more months.

This is scary. That is exactly what I thought about offering. I didn't want to bother because at this time, I think it's too far apart. Who knows, maybe he will accept $40K in a few more months.

He would have taken $44k last spring. I think now that the broker is involved the price will be LESS negotiable.

FYI - I sent the dude the link to this thread so technically he could be reading it.

Jason ,you can rest now, the Guy was in my showroom 1.00 pm and he loved the car and I am pretty sure he has more knowledge than you ever would on these vehicles because he is taking it tomorrow.

You have a good day too.

SERGIK HAFTVANI

Jason ,you can rest now, the Guy was in my showroom 1.00 pm and he loved the car and I am pretty sure he has more knowledge than you ever would on these vehicles because he is taking it tomorrow.

You have a good day too.

SERGIK HAFTVANI

What a butt head!:rolleyes:

You have a good day too.

SERGIK HAFTVANI

The buyer has more knowledge or Sergik was able to con him more?

This is a good example of why you should never trust a car salesman.

Ummmm....I'm a car salesman.:wink:

Just goes to prove the point then.:tongue:

Pipe down over there and get to Denny's before it gets busy. :tongue:

Man what a jerk that guy is. I probably refused to buy the car from him just because of that even if it was what I was looking for.

The funny thing is if you google for SERGIK HAFTVANI there's only 1 result... As soon as the Googlebot finds this thread guess what's going to be #1 for his name. :biggrin:

So I wonder if they bought this from Sergik or this is Sergiks company??

It's funny, the auto gallery is right across the street from Acura 101 where it was originally for sale. I don't think they are the same owners, but maybe they shipped it to the higher end place (auto gallery) to try and get more hits.

Man what a jerk that guy is. I probably refused to buy the car from him just because of that even if it was what I was looking for.

The funny thing is if you google for SERGIK HAFTVANI there's only 1 result... As soon as the Googlebot finds this thread guess what's going to be #1 for his name. :biggrin:

Lol, I looked after reading this thread, and that is exactly the case. In fact the post above is the continuation text following the search hit. :biggrin:

The car doesnt look that bad from the pictures

The car doesnt look that bad from the pictures

I agree. It looks pretty sweet. Seems like the price is pretty resonable also considering it's a 1999 Zanardi. ??? I'd love to have it. Of course my car looked a lot cleaner in the pictures than it was when I actually saw it in person.

Last edited:

Knock yourselves out! Put a deposit down! Fly out! Get a PPI!

I guess no one believes me and the other two Prime members (all of whom have seen it in person) who says its really not that nice.

Knock yourselves out! Put a deposit down! Fly out! Get a PPI!

I guess no one believes me and the other two Prime members (all of whom have seen it in person) who says its really not that nice.

LOL Sergiks revenge

Back